Day at the pool

Niall's POV:

Man, I feel realy bad for Harry. He really does care for Adriana. He likes her a lot. I know what he is feeling. I have gone through it before and having to put away those feelings in order to let that one person be happy is hard. And trust me it is tough. This kid is going to go through hell, it's going to be tough. Shoot he might not even get over her at all. I just hope he does and that it is soon. The sooner the better so his pain will go away. I don't like seeing my friend like this. I just wish Zayn knew and maybe he would of backed away. Poor Harry and he's such a great guy!

We are in Harry's backyard right now and I didn't even realized that I was thinking too much about this whole Harry's crush on Adriana until Yvonne snapped me out of it. Yvonne asked me if I wanted a beer. I said yes but that I need to talk to her. We both walked inside to talk and get the beers.

Me: Hey, so...

Yvonne: So...

Me: Okay, so you know how Harry has a crush on Adriana?

Yvonne: Yes, more like he likes her but yes.

Me: Well it hurts him to see her and Zayn together. 

Yvonne: Yeah, I caught that on the night of Adriana's birthday at the club. It makes me sad because Harry is genuinely a great guy. Not that Zayn isn't one because he may be one. But, I really don't know him well enough to say he is. Zayn never even spoke to me that night. I know I just met Harry like three days ago but he has tried to talk to me and be friendly. He seems really nice and I can see that he truly cares for my cousin. Even my brother likes him. So I bet it does hurt him seeing Adriana and Zayn together. 

Me: Ya. It sucks. 

Yvonne: It really does. He's so sweet *sigh* he deserves to be happy.

Me: He says he is going to ignore his feelings and move on. It's going to be tough but-

The doorbell rings. Yvonne and I go to check who it is. I open the door and it's Zayn, Eleanor and Louis. I let them in and we all walk outside. Harry was putting tanning lotion on Adriana. Haha the look on Zayn's face was priceless. Harry was so focus on that, that he didn't even realized that we were all outside watching them. Adriana had her eyes close so of course she didn't know that we were watching. Louis being himself said, "I am next Harry!"

Harry and Adriana right away got up and said hi to everyone. Louis just had to kill Harry's moment. 

Harry's POV:

Adriana asked me if I could please put some tanning lotion on her back. I really wanted to say no but she's my best friend afterall. This is going to be tougher than I thought. She is not making this easier on me. She hands me the tanning lotion and I get right into it.

I start rubbing the tanning lotion on her back and she asked me if I could please give her a massage. So I am rubbing and massaging the tanning lotion onto her back and she's telling me that it feels good. I normally wouldn't do this because the thought of getting my hands covered in tanning lotion and touching people's back with it gross me out but Adriana has a soft back. It's not bad at all. Better than I have imagined but this isn't helping me at all with getting over her. 

"I am next Harry!"

I look up and see it's Louis. And Zayn is here as well with Eleanor. I didn't invite them especially Zayn. Why are they here? I got up quickly and so did Adriana. We both said hi on cue. Niall gave me a shrug and mouthed sorry. 

This was so awkward. I didn't even invite them and they are here. I feel like a douche now. Well not so much because I don't want Zayn here but I do feel like a douche for not inviting Louis and Eleanor. I asked them if they want anything to drink and they said yes.