The date

Lucy’s POV:

I roll around in my sheets and a smile slowly creeps up my face because I remember all about last night. I think I am starting to like this Harry Styles. He is quite the charmer. He was actually being friendly unlike the day of our date. I just really hope he’s the gentlemen he was last night for our date tonight.

I get up from my bed and decide to take a shower. I do my bed first, check my phone and I have two missed calls from Harry and a text. I smile

*text msg*

From: Harry(;

Hey goodmorning, hun. So I will pick you up at 4. Be ready! x

To: Good morning. And I will(:

I get out of the shower and get ready. I decide to eat breakfast and then go head out to do a little shopping for this date with Harry.

Yvonne’s POV:

I am at the Calvin Klein photo shoot with Adriana. Adriana asked me to come with so we can spend some time because it’s been awhile since we had a day together.

 I am watching Adriana modeling with a guy while they get their photos taken. As I am watching some guy stands near me and says, “Why are you dressed up for the shoot?” but I ignore it thinking he’s not talking to me. He then says, “Hi, I am Lucas, Lucas Goossens.” I turn around and face him. He has a nice smirk. I smile back and say, “Well my is Yvonne and hi.”

Lucas: “So why aren’t you dressed up for the shoot?” he gives me a questioning look

Me: “Oh I am not in this shoot. My cousin Adriana is.”

Lucas: “Oh I am sorry. I just thought that maybe you were a model. I mean you look like a model and I assumed that maybe you were one of the models for the shoot. So Adriana is your cousin?”

I feel my cheek burning. Great I am blushing now. How embarrassing.

Me: “Hahaha I am nowhere near being a model. And yes she is my cousin.” I look back at him.

Lucas: “Well to me you look like one. You should probably consider in looking into it. You have the height, looks, and body for it.” He gives another smirk

Me: “Oh I wish but I don’t. So are you a model?”

Lucas: “Don’t doubt yourself. And yeah I am a model. I am actually in this shoot for the 2014 spring shoot.”

Me: “Ohhh, that’s nice. You do look like a model. Is it fun?”

Lucas: “Actually it is fun and-“

He gets interrupted by a girl. The girl tells him that he has to ready. He turns to me…

Lucas: “Well I guess I have to get ready. It was nice talking to you, Yvonne.” He smirks and grabs a my hand and kisses it.

He walks away and I am blushing like a little school girl. I try to ignore what just happened and look back at Adriana. Suddenly I feel someone tap my shoulder and it’s Lucas.

Lucas: “Hey, I forgot to give you this.” He gives me same damn smirk and hands me his number that wrote down on a piece of paper.

He then turns walks away and waves goodbye. I am in total shock. I barely met him. Wow. And he’s attractive. Is this a dream. I then get pushed from my little daydream and realized it is real when Adriana gives me a push