Finding out things

*Two weeks later*

Barbara's POV:

Zayn asked me out yesterday and my cousin, Francisco comes back today from Spain. Perfect timing. I just really hope when Francisco meets Zayn, that he won't flip.

Zayn and I are at Heathrow airport waiting for my cousin and his happy little family to come out of those doors. It's been three weeks exactly since I last saw them. And I miss my little nephew to bits. Zayn keeps squeezing my hand hard. He's quite nervous to meet my cousin Francisco more like scared.

Me: "Hey, everything is going to be fine. I am sure my cousin will like you." I give him a small smile

Zayn: "That's the thing, what about if he doesn't..." he looks at me with sad eyes and a frightened face

Me: "Stop being a baby, he'll love you. I promise." I squeeze his hand and give him a kiss on the cheek

Zayn: "Okay, I believe you."

Just as he says that, I see my cousin and his family walk out the doors. And right away I smile. Francisco sees us and smiles. He walks up to us and hugs me right away. Jessian then hugs me and hugs me tight. I pinch little Milo's cheeks and give him a big kiss. I then introduce Francisco to Zayn and Zayn to Francisco.

Francisco gives Zayn a glare before speaking

Francisco: "Just be aware, Adriana's ex boyfriend was in the hospital for two weeks"

I punch his arm and Zayn looked terrified

Me: "Francisco be nice! And yes he was in the hospital for two weeks thanks to you but he deserved it. That douche. Anyways, he's just trying to scare you." I turn to Zayn and give a small smile

Zayn: "I would never do anything to hurt you, Adriana. But, I will keep that in mind."

Francisco: "GOOD!"

We all leave the airport and head over to Francisco's home. We arrive and help them put their luggage inside. Francisco invited us for dinner at 7 to catch up and so he can get to know Zayn better.

A few hours had passed by and we already went to dinner with my cousin and his family. Fortunately everything went well. I am now getting ready to go to bed.

*Next Day*

Harry's POV:

Niall and I are playing fifa on his ps4 that he brought over. I am kicking his arse hahaha and he is not having it. I just scored on him again. I yell and get up right away saying, "In your face! Pay up Niall!" He gives me a glare and hands me my 20 pounds. We then hear my doorbell rang.

I get up again and walk up to my door and answer. It's Adriana.

Me: "Oh hey best friend, what's up?" I smile at her

Niall: "Hi, Adriana!"

Adriana: "Hi boys!"

Me: "Come in." I step aside so she can come inside

She walks inside and sits down next to Niall. I close my front door and go sit down next to Adriana.

Me: "So what's up?"

Adriana: "Not much. Just came to see my bestie. So how are you and how are you, Niall?"

Me: "I am fine and you?"

Niall: "I am fine as well and you?"

Adriana: "Same here. Zayn and I are finally together."

My heart kind of just dropped when she said that but I shouldn't let it phase me. I need to move on and let her be. I give her a smile.