Birthday Surprise

First of all I am sorry I haven't updated since Friday. I was busy this weekend. This will be an update and I will try to update tomorrow. If I don't I will most likely update Tuesday, and I will update twice. Anyways, I hope you guys had a good weekend! If you like my story, like it please! Oh and who do you ship? Zariana or Hariana? I like Hariana but who knows...

*******************************************************************************

Adriana POV's:

The car comes to a stop and Harry turns the engine off. He tells me that he will open my door and help me out. I hear him open and close his door. Soon my door opens and he grabs my hand.

He grabs my hand and helps me get out. We walk for about good five minutes. He then lifts me up and carries me bridal style. After awhile he stops and places me down. He then takes the blind fold off. What I couldn't believe was that he went through all this trouble just for me.

He had set up a table with elegant chairs. The table had food and flowers at the middle of it. The table was set up under a tree by the small lake. It looked beautiful. There even was a gift box on one of the chairs.

"Harry, you didn't have to but thank you so much!"

I gave him a tight hug and sniffed him a bit. I stuff my face right into his chest and I can feel the vibration on my face due to his laughing.

"I wanted to do this though. I know that we have only known each other for only two days but I really have grown fond of you. I just want to show you how much you mean to me already. You are a great girl, Adriana. And you deserve the best birthday ever."

"Thannnk youuu. Youu shhmell soo gewd!"

"You are welcome, babe."

There he goes again with "babe" ahh this boy is something all right.

He walks me to the table and grabs the box. He pulls the chair out for me so I can sit. He sits across from me and tells me that he made this lunch for us. And that he had his sister set up the table, place the food and flowers on it. And that he bought the gift awhile we went shopping yesterday, but that he bought it when I busy looking around at a different store. So Gemma picked it up while we were at the photo shoot and had it wrapped up.

We ate the delicious lasagna and salad he made. We talked and drank some wine. We walked over to the lake and put our feet in. We decided it was time to leave but before we could, he handed me the box and told me to open it. When I opened it, it was a Tiffany's bracelet that said that had a charm saying, "In time, I want to be your best friend..."

I gasped and put it on. I kissed his cheek and told him thank you.

"I had them put "In time, I want to be your best friend" because I knew that I wanted you to stay in my life. I wanted you to be my best friend and you are my best friend. In time I will give you more charms to add to your bracelet."

"I absolutely love it. It is great! But you didn't have to get it from Tiffany's. Thank you though. I love you, Harry! You are the bestest best friend I have ever had and I am not kidding you. Thank you."

I gave him a hug and he hold onto me tight. We soon let go and picked everything up. He kept insisting that he didn't need help but I helped anyways. We got back in my car after taking everything back and loading everything up.

He told me to drop him off at his house so he can get ready because my birthday wasn't over yet. He told me to get ready and to be ready by 6:30 because he would be picking me up at that time. After I dropped him off I drove home and took an hour nap before getting ready.

I only slept for twenty minutes because I heard someone ringing my doorbell. I up to go check who it was. Once I opened it saw who it was, well it was my...

"Baby cousin! Happy birthday hun! Are you feeling old now? Gosh I missed you so much!"

She gave me a huge hug that I was almost suffocating. She came to surprise me for my birthday. She was on vacation and came back early just to surprise me. In case you guys are wondering who she is, well she my big cousin and also Francisco's little sister. She's only older than me by a couple of months.

I told her about Harry and what he has done for my birthday so far. And how he has another surprise for me. I really wanted her to come since she came back early just for me. So I decided to text Harry.

To: Harry my bestie<3

Hey, my cousin came back home early to surprise me and I was wondering if she could come along with us? I would feel horrible just ditching her...

From: Harry my bestie<3

Sure babe, she is more than welcome to come. I invited the boys to come. Now she can meet them. Wear something very nice and sexy ;) haha just kidding but wear something nice, love. xx

His text made me smile. I told Yvonne that she could come and that Harry had invited the boys. Literally her eyes lid up. She was always a big fan of them and she had the biggest crush the blondie. She was thrilled and right away started to get ready.

To: Harry my bestie<3

Thank you, Harry. She appreciates it. Haha okay I will see. ;p

From: Harry my bestie<3

;)<3

Gosh this boy is making me blush so hard.

Soon we started to get ready and Yvonne was telling me about her trip. After we got ready and complimented our outfits we decided to walk downstairs and wait for Harry.

I wonder how tonight is going to be. I don't know but we will see...

***********************************************************************

I know that it was a short update sorry but I am super sleepy and I have my first class very early in the morning. So till next time peeps. Like it please and who do you ship?