Double Date

Harry's POV:

I really wish I can go home. I am not enjoying this one bit. Lucy is a great girl but I can tell that she is into Zayn. I can't stand seeing Adriana having fun with Zayn when it should be me having fun with her and not Zayn. I really need some drinks in me if we are going to do this double date all day.

Adriana's POV:

Everyone seems to be having a great time. This is going great and I think I am starting to crush on Zayn. He's so great! We are all at the bowling alley and Zayn just went to the bathroom. Harry and Lucy are both on their phones. I guess it's not going so great afterall for those two. Lucy's phone rang and she told us she'll be right back that the call was urgent. So I walk up to Harry.

"Hey!"

"Oh hey Adriana."

"So, do you like Lucy?"

"She's a great girl but she's not my type and she's kind of boring."

"Well if you guys would stop being on your phones then maybe she won't be boring to you. So you don't like this whole double date thing?"

"If I have to be honest then no, I don't like this at all. You guys pretty much forced me into something I didn't want and still don't want. But if I have to lie than no, I do like this double date."

"Yeah I feel bad about that. Sorry."

I pout my lips and he smiles.

"It's okay. So do you like Zayn?"

Harry's POV:

I just asked Adriana if she likes Zayn. That was probably the worse thing I can do but I really want to know even though it's obvious she does and it kills me knowing she does.

"I wouldn't say like, but I do have a crush on him."

"Oh I see."

"Yup."

"So..."

Zayn: "Sorry I took awhile."

"Oh it's fine."

Zayn: "Where's Lucy?"

"She had to take a call. She's outside."

Zayn: "Oh okay."

Zayn and Adriana walked to the lanes and got our spot. I waited for Lucy. She walked in and she seemed very happy. I didn't really want to know why so I didn't bother to ask. We walked to where Zayn and Adriana were. I put on my shoes and asked everyone if they wanted drinks. Adriana said a beer. Zayn said some soda and Lucy wanted a margarita.

So I walked up to the bar, asked for two beers, a coke, and a margarita. Soon as I got the drinks I walked back to our lane. And Lucy was on her phone texting. Of course. Zayn and Adriana were bowling already. This is totally fun...

Zayn's POV:

Harry and Lucy are such bores. It's actually quite funny. Adriana really is a fun girl and she's so hot. I hope tonight goes well. Maybe Harry and Lucy can bore each other more and decide to leave so I can be all alone with Adriana. So far everything is going well with Adriana and I. Just like how I planned it.
(Zayn: italic / Adriana: bold)

"I don't think that's how you are suppose to do it but okay."

"Are you trying to say that my skills aren't great?"

"Mmmm, yah!"

"Oh ho ho okay Mr. I know it all. How about we make this a challenge. Whoever wins all rounds get to tell the loser whatever they want. So if I win and I want an icecream you have to get me an icecream. Deal?"

Shit. She's actually good. I just wanted to "show" her how to bowl. I didn't expect this at all.

"FIIIINE, DEAL!"

"Sweet!"

She had an evil smirk. SHIT!