Chapter 2-Starting School

🐶Your Pov🐶
BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
I turned off my alarm and stretched my arms and got out of my bed and went to the bathroom to get cleaned up then I went back to my room to get dressed.I put on A F/C tank top and wore on some jeans.

Then I decided to leave my hair out and walked over to my bed where Wiffa was still sleeping.
"Wiffa please wake up I've got school today remember?
"Huh?oh yeah!sorry!" So she flew up and flew Into the front pocket of my backpack.So I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack pulled It over my shoulders and got out A quick snack and ran to school.

When I got to school I decided to go to the principal's office to get some help.
"Oh hello you must me Y/N L/N." The principal waved at me and I nodded back. "Well welcome to Collège Françoise Dupont,and since you're new I will send someone to take you on A tour of the school." So he then told someone's name on the pa "Marinette please come by to my office to give Y/N A tour of our school,thank you." Then suddenly A girl with blueish hair came In the office.

~1 Tour Later~

"Thanks Marinette!" I thanked the girl and started to walk off when she grabbed my wrist gently and asked me.
"Wait!Do you wanna be friends?"
"Of course!" I replied.So we exchanged phone numbers and started walking to class together.

Whew!I think that was A decent chapter don't you think guys?Well that's all and the chapter might be coming soon so boop-bye my Enchantresses and Enchanters!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^