Chapter 4-Miss Jealous

Sorry guys that I lied but the fight will be In the next chapter and I will promise you guys that!So enough me blabbering and let's get on with the story! ^ u ^
--------------------------------------
🐶Your Pov🐶
"Hey Marinette,hey Alya,hey Adrien!" I shouted to my friends who was eating at A table saving me A seat.

"Hey Y/N!" They shouted back.
So I sat In the empty seat which was next to...Adrien!
'OH GOD WHAT DO I DO WHAT DO I DO!' I thought In my head while blushing madly.I did that because I suddenly had feelings for Adrien from yesterday.

"Are you okay Y/N?" Adrien suddenly asked me with A worried look on his face.
'Oh great look what you did Y/N you embarrassed yourself In front of Adrien!' I thought. "Oh!I'm totally fine just got excited for food!Yeah!That's right!" I replied.
"Oh!" Adrien chuckled.
'Wow.He's so cute!' I was then distracted from my thoughts when I heard A familiar voice and that voice was...Chloè.

"Hello my precious Adrien!" Chloè fluttered her eyelashes.
"Chloè for the last time I am not your precious." Adrien rolled his eyes.
When Chloè heard what Adrien told her she started to get upset then turned to me and shouted "It's all your fault!You stole him from me you little brat!" Then she stomped away out of the cafeteria with Sabrina running after her.
"Just Ignore her she can really get annoying." Adrien laughed.

~Several Classes Later~
Ring! Ring! Ring!
"Remember to do your homework." The teacher reminded us calmly.
"Yes teacher!" The class replied.Then we all went home.
"Bye guys!" I waved them goodbye.
"Bye Y/N" They waved back.

What do you think guys?Tell me your thoughts In the comment section!See you next time guys!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^