•Chapter 18-The Wedding

So~ You guys excited for this chapter?Well the answer is YES!!!!!Because the comments on my last chapter was BONKERS!In a good way!And I know you guys are fangirling inside,that your heart might explode!So enough of me blabbering let's get this chapter started!
Keys in this chapter:
Y/n:Your name
F/f:Favourite flower (s)
F/n:Full name
--------------------------------------
~10 weeks later~

🐶Your Pov🐶
Today was the day when Adrien and I get married!It took a while for us to set up for the big day but it was worth it!So my dress was VERY special,and it was special because Marinette and Alya made the dress together and it was beautiful!The dress was white with flowers everywhere!

So Marinette and Alya came over to my house all dressed up.So I told them to wait outside my bedroom door to change into my beautifully made dress.Once I was finished Marinette did my hair while Alya was preparing my bouquet.Marinette lifted her hand gently out of my hair and I looked in the mirror to see my hair with flowers in my hair and my hair was out.
"Oh my!Y/n!You look great!Nice job Marinette!
"Thanks Alya!"
"Thanks guys!Thank you for everything!I wouldn't be here without my bestest friends!" So I got up from my seat and we did a group hug.After we let go of each other Alya gave me my bouquet,my bouquet had F/f in it!
"Thanks guys!"
"No problemo girl!"
"Yeah!What are friends for?" Then once again we had another group hug.

🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
"My son is growing up!" I heard my father saying,I turned around to see my father in.....happy tears.
"Oh father." I hugged him when he hugged me back.
"Well aren't you handsome Adrien." I let go of my father and saw Natalie at the door.
"Thanks Nat!" I grinned.So we did some finishing touches before we headed to Y/n's home.

🐶Your Pov🐶
After a while I heard the door get knocked,so I walked downstairs to see Nathaniel and Nino all dressed up as well.
"Hey guys!"
"Woah dude!You look awesome!" Nino cried out.
"Yeah!You look nice!" Nathaniel added on.
"Awww thanks guys!" When they came in the girls came down the stairs and they started talking to their boyfriends.

25 minutes later and I heard the door get knocked again.So I opened the door to see Adrien with a smile on his face,behind him a saw a black limo.
"Hello soon to be wife~"
"Hello soon yo be husband~" I cooed back when I heard Natalie's voice.
"Come on everyone!Time to head off to the wedding!" So everyone piled in the limo and we all started to chat about the wedding.

~At the wedding~

"Would you like to say your vows Adrien." The priest asked Adrien.
"Yes,Y/n,when I first saw you my heart suddenly flew away,like it was flying off to heaven.When I decided that I had feelings for you I knew that you were the one for me.When I finally confessed my feelings to you I was overwhelmed to hear your answer was yes!And then the time has come to us that we were gonna get married.So F/N would you like to be my wife."
"Thank you Adrien,now Y/n would you now like to say your vows."
"Yes,Adrien,when I first met you I was very shy around you because my heart suddenly grew bigger,and I wonder what was this feeling,a feeling that I've felt when my parents were still around but then I finally knew that this feeling was...love.So when you confessed your love to me I was also overwhelmed.So after a while of being in a relationship I also knew that it was the time to get married.And my answer is yes!"
"Thank you,now Adrien,would you like to take Y/n to be your long and loving wife."
"I do."
"Y/n,would you like to take Adrien as your long and loving husband.
"I do."
"You may now kiss the bride." We leaned in and we took a long and passionate kiss.Everyone got up and applauded,I could also hear happy tears running down their cheeks.
--------------------------------------
*wipes tears away with a tissue*
Well guys!This book is about to end,so guys the next chapter will be when you ended your story to Kevin!Who remembers Kevin?If you do then comment down "Kawaii Kevin!" So that's it and stay tune to the end!And guys this book has reached 26k reads!Thank you thank you thank you guys!Also I am nearly reaching 100 followers!So guys while you can please comment down what should I do to celebrate 100 followers?!So that's all and stay creative!

•CreativeEnchantress ^ω^