•Chapter 17-The Proposal

•Chapter 17-The Propose
Hey guys!I'm back!Did you miss me?So~ have you seen the title of this chapter OR the image OR both?Well let's get this sweet moment with Y/n Chan & Adrien!

Keys in this chapter:
F/c:Favourite colour
Y/n:Your name
L/n:Last name
--------------------------------------------
🐶Your Pov🐶

I opened my eyes to see the morning light shine down on Adrien and me.
"Morning,princess...."
"Morning Adrien!Did I wake you up?" I touched Adrien's soft,golden hair.
"Nope!" I giggled when Adrien got up and went downstairs.
"Wait for me~!" I ran downstairs and caught up to Adrien when he opened the door.
"I gotta go,I have photo shoots to attend to....." He sighed.So I let him ho and we waved goodbye.

Whenever Adrien had photo shoots I always made quiches for him,but I'd only made one for him.So I got out the ingredients and materials and started to make the quiche.

After baking the quiche I started to get materials to present my quiche.So I put down a F/c fabric in the small basket and then once the quiche cooled down I carefully placed down the quiche in the basket.
"Phew!All done!Now to head to the park!" So I started to head to the park with the basket in hand.

Once I got there I saw Adrien walked away from the photo shoot.I guessed he already finished his first one.
"Oh!Hey Y/n!What you got in there?" Adrien pointed at the basket.
"Oh!This?This is for you!" I replied.So Adrien and I walked towards a bench and I opened up the blanket on top of the basket.
"Voilá!"
"Is...that...QUICHE!!!!!" I giggled when Adrien took a piece.
"Your favourite!" I grinned when I heard Natalie's voice.
"Adrien?!Where are you?I'm seri-Adrien?!"
"Oh!Um,hi Natalie!"
"Oh,hello Y/n,Adrien!Eating dessert already!It's time to have your next photo shoot!At least be there in five minutes!" Then Natalie walked off.So we waved goodbye and I covered the basket with the blanket.

It was 6:00pm when I heard my phone,the phone sounded like I got a text so I unlocked my phone and I got a text from Adrien!

Adrien:Hey Y/n?Can you come to the park?I need to tell you something.

Y/n:Okay!

So I got dressed,not too formal and not too casual,once I was finished I started walking towards the park.When I got there I saw the park decorated with beautiful decorations,the trees were also decorated with fairy lights!
"A...Adrien?!What's this all about?" I walked up to him.Then he kneeled down on one knee and took my hand.
"Y/n.You are the most beautiful,smart,happiest and many other reasons that I can't explain.Tonight I want to ask you a special question,will you Y/n L/n be my wife?"
"A...Adrien...of course I will be your wife!" So I tackled him into a hug and we shared a long and loving kiss.
--------------------------------------
So guys!I hoped that fluttered your heart!No?Okay!And if you guys noticed the quiche part,I got inspired by a comic based on this!Well guys,this is the SECOND LAST chapter of this book.So guys I hoped you like this chapter and BIG news!This book has reached 25k reads!!!!!And I'm NEARLY up to 100 followers!And ALL of this wouldn't be here if it won't for you guys,but once again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!So yeah that's all and stay creative!

•CreativeEnchantress ^ω^