Chapter 3-Cholé Bourgeois

🐶Your Pov🐶
RING! RING! RING!
"No offence but that teacher was really boring for my liking." I told Marinette.
"Well that's because she's the most boringness teacher In the whole school!" Chuckled Marinette.
"MARINETTE!" I heard someone yell Marinette's name.
"Oh!Hi Alya!" Marinette replied to the girl which I assumed Is called Alya.
"Who's this girl?Is she new?". Alya questioned Marinette.
"Yes she Is new,her name Is Y/N.Y/N meet Alya,Alya meet Y/N! Marinette Introduced us excitedly.

When Alya and I exchanged phone numbers A guy with blonde hair and emerald green eyes walked up to us. "Oh!hey guys!who's this?" The boy questioned Alya and Marinette.
"My name Is-" You were then interrupted by A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes with A girl with ginger hair and also with blue eyes.
"Oh!hello Adrien!why are you still hanging out with these dorks while you could have hang out with me!" The blonde hair girl told Adrien while holding Adrien's arm with A sweet smile.
Then Adrien took his arm away gently and replied "Sorry Cholè but I would rather hang out with them,sorry but what was your name again?"
"Oh yeah my name Is Y/N." I replied back.
When Adrien had told the girl who I assumed was Cholè walked away angrily glaring at us.
"Well sorry about her but can we exchange phone numbers?" Adrien asked me then I nodded.When the bell rang we all said goodbye to each other and went home.

When I went home I thought In my head 'Well I better stay away from her,jeeze!'

Well now that you've met her I will tell you what's going on In the next chapter!Yes,you're gonna be fighting In the next chapter with Miraculous Ladybug and Cat Noir!So that's It boop-bye my Enchantresses and Enchanters!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^