Chapter 6-Secret Crushes

Sorry If I haven't been writing for some days because I had been really sick lately like having A running eye and A running nose but I'm A bit better so let's get on with the story!And I'm sure that you guys will understand.
--------------------------------------
Keys to look out for In this chapter:
Y/N:Your Name

🐶Your Pov🐶
It was another day at school and I wanna ask and tell Marinette If she has A crush on anyone and tell her who Is my secret crush.

"Hey Marinette!" I waved at her and walked towards her.
"Hey Y/N!" She waved back at me.
"So do you want to come over to my house after school today?" I asked her.
"Sure!I really want to hang out with you more!" She smiled at me.

So we went In and went to our classes.

🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
It was another day at school and I wanna ask and tell Nathaniel If he has A crush on anyone and tell him who Is my secret crush.

"Hey Nathaniel!" I waved at him and walked towards him.
"Hey Adrien!" He waved back at me.
"So do you want to come over to my house after school today?" I asked him.
"Sure!I really want to hang out with you more!" He smiled at me.

So went In and went to our classes.

~Time skip to when school has ended~

🐶Your Pov🐶
When school ended I waited for Marinette to come out so we could head out to my house.When Marinette came out we started walking to my house.
"So what are we going to do?" Marinette asked me.
"Well you will know when we get there." I replied back.

When we got there we went up to my room and sat down on my bed.
"Will your Mum and Dad mind that I'm here?" Marinette asked me with A worried look.
When Marinette asked that I suddenly had tears running down my cheeks.
"Oh no!I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't know that your parents are well...gone." She said with A sad look.
"It's okay Marinette." I replied wiping my tears away and giving her A reassuring smile.

"So Marinette do you have A secret crush on anyone?" I finally ask her.
When I asked her that she started going red In the face.
"We...well...yes I do." She stuttered.
"What's his name?" I asked her.
"H...his name Is...Natheniel." She stuttered again.Then she asked me back. "Well then who's your secret crush?"
When she asked me that I suddenly got red In the face.
"Well It's Adrien." I replied to her question.
"Phew!Well at least we both have secret crushes." She replied with A smile.Then we started laughing.

🐱Adrien's Pov🐱
When school ended I waited for Nathaniel to come out so that we could head out to my house.When Nathaniel came out we started walking to my house.
"So what are we going to do?" Nathaniel asked me.
"Well you will know when we get there." I replied back.

When we got there we went up to my room and sat on my bed.
"Will your Mum and Dad mind that I'm here?" Nathaniel asked me with A worried look.
"Yeah I'm sure that they won't mind." I said giving him A reassuring smile.

"So Nathaniel do you have A secret crush on anyone?" I finally ask him.
When I asked him that he started going red In the face.
"We...well...yes I do." He stuttered.
"What's her name?" I asked him.
"H...her name Is...Marinette." He stuttered again.Then he asked me back. "Well then who's your secret crush?"
When he asked me that I suddenly got red In the face.
"Well It's Y/N." I replied to his question.
"Well at least we both have secret crushes!" He replied with A smile.Then we started laughing.

Wow!you guys must have been waiting for another chapter to arrive!But yeah I hope you guys enjoy this chapter!Well won't you look at that you finally told someone about your secret crush same to Adrien,but not so secret anymore!XD So bye my Fantasy Enchantresses and Enchanters!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^