Chapter 10-First Date

Keys To Look For In This Chapter:
Y/n=Your name
F/F=Favourite Flower
--------------------------------------
🐶Your Pov🐶
It was a beautiful sunny Sunday morning when I heard a bing! sound that came from my phone,so I picked it up and saw a text message from ❤️My Cat Noir❤️ (yes I called Adrien that because since we three told each other our superhero identity,I decided it would be cute!)It said:

Adrien:Good morning Y/n!So since we're dating do you wanna go on a date tonight?

Y/N:Sure!What time?

Adrien: I am gonna go to your house at 7:30pm.

Y/n:Okay thanks!Bye!

Adrien:Great!See ya!

Wow!I need Marinette to help me out!So I texted her and told her to come at my house at 6:00pm to help me out.

~6:00pm~

When I was on my phone I heard a knock on my door so I put it down and went downstairs to see Marinette.
"Oh!So glad to see you here! I really need your help desperately!" I exclaimed with a worried look.
"Don't worry!I'm here to help!" She replied with a smile.

So we went inside and went upstairs to my room.
"So I'm gonna pick out three dresses for you and you're gonna choose one!" Marinette looked in my closet and picked out a shimmering red dress with a rose near the right shoulder,a silky blue dress with sequins and a flowing black dress.So I chose the:

A)The shimmering red dress with a rose near the right shoulder.
(Read Paragraph A)

B)The blue dress with sequins.
(Read Paragraph B)

C)The flowing black dress.
(Read Paragraph C)

Paragraph A:
"I choose the red dress!"
"Nice choice Y/n! I really love that rose near your right shoulder!
"Thanks Marinette!"

Paragraph B:
"I choose the blue dress!"
"Nice choice Y/n!I really love the blue sequins on the dress!"
"Thanks Marinette!"

Paragraph C:
"I choose the black dress!"
"Nice choice Y/n! I really love the flowiness of the dress!"
"Thanks Marinette!"

"Okay now that we chose the dress let's choose a hairstyle for you!" Marinette told me with a smile.So I chose to do my hair like:

A)Leave My Hair Down.
(Read Paragraph A)

B)Tie My Hair In A Left/Right Sided Braid.
(Read Paragraph B)

C)Tie My Hair In A Braided Bun.
(Read Paragraph C)

Paragraph A:
I chose to leave my hair down because,I liked the feel of my hair dancing while I walked.
(If you have short hair then you will know how it feels as well.)

Paragraph B:
I chose to tie my hair in a left/right sided braid because,I just LOVE wearing my hair in a braid.

Paragraph C:
I chose to wear my hair in a braided bun because,I LOVE braids and buns,but when you put them together they're a beautiful combination.

"Awesome!Now that we have done the little extra touches you are looking beautiful for your first date!" Marinette said while clapping her hands.
"Aw thanks!" I replied to her while giving her a hug for all the help she's done.Now all I had to do was wait for Adrien to come.

~Few Minutes Later~

While I was waiting for Adrien I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Adrien in a black tuxedo with something behind his back.

"Well he- wow!Y/n you look very stunning tonight!" Adrien told me with wide eyes.
"Thanks Adrien you look very stunning yourself." I replied with a smile.
"Oh!almost forgot here you are." Adrien took his hands behind his back and gave me F/F flowers.
"Oh my!thank you Adrien!" I took the flowers and smelt it with loving eyes.
"Shall we go on with our date?" Adrien asked me holding out his hand for me to be take.
"Oh!of course!" I giggled and took his hand and led me to his car.While we were chatting away we finally arrived to our destination,which was a fancy restaurant!

~After Eating~

"Wow!that was delicious,thanks Adrien!" I thanked him and gave him a quick kiss.
"Well it was no problem but I have a special surprise for you!But you'll need to close your eyes!" Adrien said with a small smile.
"What if I fall over or something?!" I replied with a worried look.
"Don't worry my wolf I'll help you!" So he covered my eyes and led me up something that was very tall.

When we stopped Adrien took away his hand and my vision was a bit blurry,but when it was clear enough for me to see I realised that I was standing on the Eiffel Tower!

"Ta-da!" Adrien jazzed handed.
"Adrien this is so beautiful!" I kissed him and he made the kiss a passionate one that lasted for a long time.When we needed to break away for air I jumped up and hugged him really tight,and he hugged back struggling to breathe.
"Oh no sorry Adrien!" So I let go and he laughed.
"It's okay Y/n don't worry I'm a-okay!"
--------------------------------------
I hope you guys enjoyed it and I got the idea layout for the choices and the paragraphs for each of the choices from a yandere x reader book by @pocokitty!And please tell me in the comments what you thought about this chapter and also a BIG thank you for 2k reads!You guys are awesome and you guys should know that!So that's it and see ya next time!
-FantasyEnchantress ^ u ^