You're such a jerk // 나쁜 멍청이

Na-eun's pov

At that point of time, i wished everything was a dream.

My fingers refused to budge, holding on to his hand tightly while i fell, bringing him down together with me. I fell straight on my knees, having those rough and huge rocks cut into my skin, grazing my knee. The uneven ground caused me to turn in a way so that my face was facing the sky as i fell. He gasped, feeling that he was falling too and attempted to balance himself on the bumpy ground but failed miserably. He fell right above me. Using his hands to block his fall, resulting in bruised palms, he landed on me but our faces were an inch apart. Both of our eyes widened. We stayed in that position for god knows how long. His black, captivating eyes bored into mine. I couldn't look away -not when these pair of eyes were looking at me with a shocked but somewhat mesmerising expression. I was astonished when he, too, didn't look away. Until what was eternity, the instructor saw us on the ground.

"HEY! IS EVERYTHING OKAY?!" she panicked when she saw the both of us. We looked up at the same time.

"Yeah we're fin- ouch!" i winced as the pain on my knee started getting to me. He was startled by me as he turned his head back to face me once again, his eyes grew bigger at the realisation that he was still on top of me.

"Are you alright?" he asked as he got up from the ground.

"I'm fine, thanks." he offered me his hand to pull me up.

"Oh, he's only nice to people when they're hurt. Geez." i thought to myself mentally but stretched out my hand to hold onto his while he pulled me from the ground. I straightened my knee and felt a sharp pain pulsing through my knee. I looked down to find fresh crimson red blood oozing out from my wound.

"You're bleeding. Let's get you to the first aid room." Jungkook said.

I nodded as i was in too much pain to speak. He hauled one of my arms over his nape and held onto it as he put another hand around my waist, supporting my weight so as to not apply too much pressure on my knee.

"... Pervert..." i muttered as it felt weird to be like this around a guy that i just met.

"If you're that ungrateful -th"

"OKAY OKAY! FINE" i interrupted as he was loosening his grip around me, threatening to leave when i called him a pervert, causing the pain to worsen. I couldn't stand the pain. Not that i wanted his help...

After walking a few steps, another excruciating wave of pain washed through me as i winced once more. It was always the same spot that hurt, worsening with time. We were taking too long to reach the first aid room with my grazed-knee-walking-speed. He looked at me and saw my desperate expression. He looked like he was in pain too as his eyebrows creased together while he asked me,

"That bad?"

"Why not you try and fall onto the rough hard ground and tell i me if it hurts!" I said, barely holding my tears in from the stinging pain.

He placed his hand that was originally on my waist to under my knees, lifting me off the ground.

"YA WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" I shouted because it was far too embarrassing to be carried around in the "Princess" manner at this age.

"Do you want my help or not?" He stopped walking and looked down at me. Although it was dark, I realised his face was no farther than i thought it would be.

"Okay, I'm s- OW!!!!"

"See. So much for being stubborn." he shook his head as he continued walking towards the first aid room.