What are you doing to me? // 나에게 뭐하고 있니?

Na-Eun's pov

"Jung Hee make a wish!" her friends squealed.

Jung Hee closed her eyes and stayed silent for a minute. She was quite pretty, now that i look closely at her. Then i looked at him.

Their looks must run in the genes.. damn

Jung Hee blew the candles and everyone clapped.

"So what did you wish for?" one of her friends asked.

"Hmm, i usually don't say my wish out loud but since my wish is for someone else, i wish that Jung Kook oppa will get a girlfriend soon!" she smiled deviously at her brother who was glaring at her from an arm's distance.

Then suddenly everyone's attention was on me.

"What? Is there something in my hair or on my face?" i touched my face and hair to confirm. Nothing.

"You're oppa's girlfriend, aren't you?"

My eyes widened and i grew red with embarrassment. Jung Kook seemed embarrassed too.

"N-no not even close..." the awkwardness level in the room right then was approximately close to infinity.

Little did i notice a red head's disappointed look from a distance away.

I don't know whether to thank the heavens or cry out loud but the lights suddenly flickered and it blacked out. Shrieks and cries were heard from the girls and surprisingly, i found myself shocked and a little afraid too. I desperately tried swinging my arms around in mid-air, trying to look for something to grab onto.

I caught hold of something which seems like a hand. It was smooth yet i could feel the veins slightly popping out of the skin. Boney fingers interwined with mine and the thumb of that person was gently brushing the back of my hand, as if it was telling me to calm down. That person's hand was too big to be a girl's. I gulped. Thankfully nobody could see me... but then i realised 3 things that were dangerously obvious.

One.

There were only 3 guys in this room

Two.

Jimin was standing quite far away from me when the lights went out.

Three.

Tae Hyung was definitely sitting on the opposite side of the table with Ha Young by his side.

So whose hand am i holding?

In the midst of all the screaming and confusion, the hand pulled me and i jerked forward. It led me into a room which smelled so familiar to me because of the scent of feint wood.

This is his room.

Why did he take me here?

Almost as if he could read my thoughts, "relax gashinaya, i'm not trying to rape you or anything, just searching for a torch and it would be useful if you helped."

He started searching persistently although it was really dark. I figured i should probably help him instead of standing there, not being of any use. After 10 minutes of searching, we found 3 torches, 1 which was spoilt and the other two were, to my relief, working and in good condition.

"You stay here, i'll go on the lights. Will that be okay?"

I nodded and realise he probably can't see clearly enough in this darkness when he shined the torch at me.

"Yeah, i'll be fine with the torch, now go save some asses."

I'm not sure but i could swear i saw his lips curve upwards.