Project // 계획

Author's Note:

Just by the way, Na-eun doesn't really know Jimin. She just sees him around school occassionally and sometimes they would even have a conversation but they're not close friends. But i can't say the same for how Jimin feels. *Smirks*

Okay, let's begin.

--------------------------------------

Na-eun pov

Warm arms caught me in it's embrace.

My eyes caught a blur vision of Jimin, desperately trying to keep me from fainting. He kept tapping on my cheeks.

"Na-eun ah! Don't scare me!" I heard him cry out and then i blacked out again.

I'm sorry, Jimin-ah.

2 hours later

My eyes fluttered open. I saw a red head lying on his arms beside my bed. He was fast asleep. I crept out of bed steathily, not wanting to wake him. Unfortunately, my clumsiness had the better of me. -__-

I kicked onto the side of my bed and shouted in pain.

"OWW!!" i rubbed my toe to soothe it as i saw Jimin jumping up from his seat in surprise.

"I'm sorry i woke you" i said guiltily, still rubbing my toe while i looked at him.

His eyes widened and rushed over to my side almost immediately.

"Na-eun ah, are you better? And what happened?!"

I could see his face turning white, he was probably afraid that something bad had happened to me because of my ridiculously loud scream... I should seriously consider getting rid of this stupid habit...

"I'm fine Jimin! See~" I got up on my two feet and tried spinning one round but i staggered and almost fell to my death. Luckily, he caught me for the second time.

"No... definitely not. Come on, let's get you some food and medication." he dragged me to the kitchen. I followed unwillingly.

My reaction was different from what i predicted. The aroma of the porridge overwhelmed me once i entered the kitchen. Although it was just porridge, but man, i could bet it was going to be delicious, because the smell was so distinct.

"Eat up, then take a good rest."

It sounded more like a command than a request. I could see he was really concerned so i ate obediently as he watch me gulp everything down as if i haven't eaten in days. (wait, when was the last time i ate anyway...)

"Sunbae, how did you know where i live?"

"I got it from the doctor. Secretly of course. I figured you wouldn't give it to me voluntarily" he looked at me doubtfully.

"Yah, you didn't have to, but thanks." i smiled as i continue eating my porridge.

 After doing everything he commanded me to, he pushed me to go to sleep.

"Sunbaeeeeeee~ I don't want to sleep yettttt~ I've been sleeping since just now..." i pouted at him, gesturing to the tv, secretly hoping he'd at least let me watch a little tv.

"Aish, okay fine but 12:30 is bed time okay?"

I looked at the clock, it was 11:45. 45 minutes is a reasonable time to watch a little tv, but i begged him for more.

"12:45~~ at least an hour pleaseeeee~"

He hesitated but gave in anyway.

"Fine..."