Vampire? // 흡혈귀?

Na eun's pov

"Thank you, that'll be all." he gave a brief nod and smiled at the waitress finishing up our orders on the small piece of notepad.

"Why would Mr Famous suddenly invite me to dinner?" I teased and we both chorused a smirk.

"I don't know, just felt like it." he half smirked while propping one elbow and leaning his face into his own touch.

I smiled at the thought of all this. Everything seemed so right, so perfect...

"Na-eun? Na-eun ah!" Jung Kook waved his hands in front of my face. That's when i realized i was day-dreaming too much.

"A-ahh sorry, thinking about some stuffs." I gave him a sheepish smile and tried to change the topic by mentioning about the waiting time of our food.

"About what?"

Okay damn, i definitely failed.

"Errrr nothing much! Anyway, i heard from V that you all are going on a trip to the hills?"

Oh that reminds me...

"Oh that? Yeah, why?"

I paused for a while before deciding not to tell him about the dream.

"I don't think you will believe me but, its not safe there, can you go somewhere else? Like the beach?"

He looked like he was trying to stifle a laugh.

"Why not? Are you afraid there'll be monsters?" he looked so amused.

"Jung Kook... I'm serious!"

"HAHAHAHAHAH!!! C'mon, it'll be fine, there's Jimin hyung and V hyung to protect me if any "monsters" attack me. Besides, you know very well that I'm more than able to protect my own body." He leaned back and winked.

Jesus this guy...

I was madly trying to avoid blushing , "But i saw it happening in my dream!!!"

Oops

He raised an eyebrow, propped forward and folded his arms.

Damn, there's no turning back... Na-eun why did you even...

I let out a huge sigh and organised my thoughts.

"I saw you turning... into a-a vampire..."

He burst out laughing.

"Me?! A vampire? No way! You're kidding right? This might just be the best joke of the year!!!"

"I swear! I dreamt of you turning into one! And the news! The news reported that people were found dead and the cause is still unknown!!!" I started becoming a little annoyed at his reaction.

"Don't be ridiculous Na-eun, vampires? They don't exist."

"I don't care, you're not going!"

"And who are you to care?"

He leaned forward, nose almost touching the tip of mine, grabbing my face with his right palm.

"I-I... just don't want you to get hurt!" I shouted as i inched away from him, regaining my breath which i ran out of when he was leaning way too close in.

Honestly that was a bit breathtaking.

He sighed and pondered for a while. After a solid 2 minutes, he lifted his head.

"Okay, how about i inform you of my safety everyday that i'm there? Sounds good?"

"Why would i want to know if you're safe... idiot..."