Meeting his sister // 여동생

Jungkook's pov

"Na-eun i'm do-" i sighed as i saw her sleeping. She must have been really tired. I walked over and cupped her neck and adjusted her so that she could sleep comfortably on my bed. I wrapped a blanket around her as well, if not she might catch a cold. I looked up to see a pair of eyes squinting at me.

"Let's talk outside, i don't want to wake her." i almost whispered.

I knew this day was going to come sooner or later, so why not now right?

"Jimin, listen, i can explain. I do that to every girl and i treat everyone equally okay? It's not what you think-"

"Silly kookie, i know." For some reason his smile seemed almost bitter and painful to look at.

"Yah Jimin" i said, dropping the honorifics

"You like her, don't you?"

Jimin immediately looked away and i could see him flush red as if roses were fighting to climb up his cheeks.

"H-how did you know?"

"Hyung, are you kidding me? You're pretty easy to read sometimes" i chuckled, feeling relieved but at the same time disappointed which i don't know why that feeling was inside me.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me" i winked playfully at him and we both chortled as he hit me with the back of his hand slightly. After an hour, which was 8pm, she woke up.

"Oh, you're up, let's go home, na-eun ah!" Jimin said brightly, possibly unable to contain his excitement in going home with Na-eun for the first time.

They packed their stuff and headed for the door as i bid them goodbye and had butler Kim send them out. "I know this is inappropriate for me to do it, but i just need some alone time for me and Na-eun so i can explain to her that i didn't really meant what i said that day, bear with me, Jimin ah." I thought to myself.

-----------------------------------------

It was a friday. Everyone was happy. They didn't have to attend school for the next two days, which meant a short break for the weekend. Jimin told me he was going to do his own project that day, so i saw my chance to explain things to her.

I was standing outside the school gate when i saw her strolling out with her earpiece on.

"Hey" she seemed surprised when i talked to her because her large eyes looked as if they were about to drop out from their sockets as she removed one side of her earpiece.

"Could we finish the project today? At your house? My sister's holding a birthday party at mine so... it gets really noisy" i could see that she was stunned for a moment.

"Uhm, my house is a lot different from yours, you know.. small and... just really small." she looked at me, trying to get me to not go to her house i presume.

"That's fine, we don't need a big house to do a project anyway."

She sighed and nodded her head hesitantly and started walking.

------------------------------------------

We walked into what looked like an alley. It was already 6pm when we reached as she lived quite far from school. I can't imagine how dangerous it was to have her walk home late at night on her own.

Wait, why do i care again?

Ugh

"Come on in then" she interrupted my thoughts.

Her apartment was pretty big for one person to live in, nothing compared to "small", quite clean too. It was nice and neat, just as i imagined. All her furnitures are either white or brown so i think she liked vintage stuff. She opened her laptop and placed it on the counter, sitting opposite of me and started typing. I looked at her serious face. This girl could be pretty at times... WAIT WHAT THE HELL JEON JIMIN LIKES HER