Meet The Hotel

Your POV:

I'm so exited to go to VidCon With Lillia(your best friend). On the train "I want to see joey graceffa first!" You say totally being a fan girl "No I want to see Alfie(Pointless Blog) first!" Lillia said. After one hour on the train we decided to see Alfie first. Bummer for me but she's so persuasive it gets on my nerve sometimes. Half an hour after we decided the train stopped at the VidCon station. We went to the hotel room first to unpack. Our hotel room had a overlook of VidCon being set up. "OMG" I started to repet looking out the window "what?!" Lillia said worried. We could see Joey,Alfie and Shane our favourite youtubers. Joey looked up at us as we were looking at them fan girling Joey smiled and mouthed "will I see you tomorrow?" I mouthed but "yes OMG yes!". We unpacked and went to look around L.A we went to the crystal shop first so I could get one for Joey. After a few hours of shopping we went back to the hotel. By the time we got to the hotel it was 11:00pm and Joey, Alfie, Shane and a few other youtubers what'd just finished setting up there meet and greet thing. I was stood by our window and saw Joey looking at me smiling and so I smiled back so he winked! When we went to bed I couldn't sleep I kept thinking of tomorrow and seeing Joey! When I finally fell asleep I dreamt of Joey and how he loved the crystal I got him. It was a blue and green crystal I hope he will like it. I will take a hoodie, a beanie, jumper, key chain and poster for him to sign.

Author's~Note
Hi hope you enjoying this so far! It's my first one so please no hate! Leave a comment of suggestions for the next chapter. I will do as meany as I can for you guys. If there isn't one one day please don't give me hate. Love you all!

~Author