Sleep In!

-Two Years Later-

Your POV:

Hi so its been two years since me and Joey started dating and our relationship is going so well! Lets tell you what happened.... First me and Joey moved in together! I love our house it have four bedrooms me and Joey have one and I have one for my livestreams, Joey has one for his videos and just gaming room and then we have a spare room we haven't decided what to use it for yet. Second Lillia and Jason got married! Third well I guess nothing else really happened....

-That Morning....-

I wake up with Joey next to me and I reach my hand out the covers to turn on my phone that was on the bedside cupboard. I look at the time.... "OMG Joey wake up!" I say shaking him "What?" Joey says really tired "its 11:47am!" I said jumping out of bed (not literally) "What?!" Joey says shocked "its 11:48 now hurry up! get dressed!" I said rushing and texting Lillia.

-In Your Phone (Y=You L=Lillia)-

Y: Hey Lillia sorry we wont be there at 12:00pm

L: Ok what were you guys doing?

Y: Um....

L: What?

Y: We slept in.... but I have a good reson my alarm didn't go off

L: It doesn't matter lol

Y: See you in half an hour?

L: Yeah see you then

-In Real Life-

-Five Minutes Later-

"You Ready Joey" I say shouting though the house "Yes" joey half shouts back while running towards me to get out the door.

-In The Car-

While Joey drives us to Lillia and Jason's house we sing along to the radio. I'm a really bad singer.

Lillia's POV:

-Knock Knock-

I heard the door go I rush up thinking it was (Your Name) and Joey. When I open the door there was no-one there so I close the door. Two minutes later once I had sat down may I add the door goes again I open it and again no-one there. I know its (Your Name) and Joey I just do! I wait buy the door quietly and I hear giggling I open the door so they don't hear it I tiptoe out the house and peak round the corner I see them I quicky go back behind the wall and they didn't see me I wait for them to go round the corner so I can scare them. "Come on Joey" I hear (Your Name) say as they walk round the corner "BOO!" I shout "Ahhhhhh" they both say after they finally finished screaming we all laughed.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys I finally thought of something! and I made this chapter longer to celebrate................................. 200 Reads! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! when I saw I had 200 read my mouth hurt because I was smiling so much :D. I love you all so much and again thank you! I will still need ideas though. I will be uploading another chapter today.

-Author-