Sam

Your POV:

-Two Years Later-

Me and Joey are still together not many arguments. The Shillia house is nice is a big place and Lillia and Shane are together. Anyway to the important stuff..... Me and Joey have a baby! We have a baby girl name Samantha, Sam for short. She is one and has the most adorable giggle. She can walk, say daddy, Mumma, Lila for Lillia and shae for Shane. Me and Joey love her so much. My mum and dad love her too. They visit every week, that alot because they live four hour drive away from us.

It was Sam's birthday today she's two! Me and Joey went all out for decorating and presents. My mum, my dad, Lillia and Shane were coming over. And I will tell you one thing about being a mum your ALWAYS tired!

Joey get up a night to feed Sam sometimes. But mostly me, when Joey feeds her I need to wake him up or he doesn't hear Sam crying. He's a really deep sleeper!

I made cake and cupcakes before everyone arrived. While Joey was playing with Sam.

-Ding-Ding-

"I'll get it" I said walking past Joey to our front door "hi!" Lillia and Shane said "hi" I smiled hugging them. Before they got to the living room we saw Sam walking out "Lila! Shae!" She said cutely lifting her hands up to Lillia "hiya cutie" Lillia said picking Sam up "hi" Shane smiled and kinda laughed at how Sam said his name.

Joey, Lillia and Shane said there hellos.

-Ding-Dong-

I went to get the door again. "Hi mum, hi dad!" I smiled hugging them both separately "hi" they both said they came in and Joey, Lillia, Shane, My Mum and dad said there hellos and Sam just gave them both a quick hug then went back to playing.

-After Lunch-

Sam fell asleep on Lillia so she put her in her crib. "You would make a great mum" I smiled at Lillia "not yet" she smiled at me then looked at Shane.

-One And A Half Hours Later-

I hear Sam crying so i stand up to go and get her. I went back in the living room Sam in my arms. "Lila! Lila!" Sam said excitedly and they both sat on the floor and played with Sam's toys.

Lillia's POV:

I love kids there so adorable I want a baby of my own but I don't know if Shane want a baby. I would prefer it if we were married as well. But I do love Shane.

Shane's POV:

Lillia is so beautiful, so beautiful. She is so good with kids. I can't wait till we have one of our own!

Your POV:

I'm sat next to Joey on the sofa cuddling him. Watching Shane watching Lillia and Sam. He was looking at Lillia like 'I love you'. "Joey come here a sec" I said to Joey as I stood up and went to our room and closed the door "what's wrong?" He asked very worried. I just cried. "Baby it's ok. What's wrong?" He asked calming me down or at least trying to. The only thing in the room was me crying until I hear someone coming in me and Joey both look at the door. "Mumma" I hear as Sam walks in "hello baby" I tried putting in a fake smile. Sam lifted her arms up to be picked up. I picked her up and just hugged her she looked at Joey "Mumma ok?" "She's fine" Joey smiled at her softly because he knew I didn't want to cry infront of her. I told Sam to go to Lillia and she did and me and Joey were talking "why were you crying baby?" He said sweetly "our baby" I said still trying to calm down, he nodded to let me know he was listening "she's one Joey why do you expect me not to cry we have had our baby for a year and u remember it like yesterday when we first saw her" I said sniffling "I do too. I can't believe how time flys but at least it's been fun." He smiled softly at me "yeah" I smiled happily and we spoke for a few more minutes.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys. I'm probably going to end it next chapter. Let me know if I should. 3.41k reads?! OMG. Thank you all so much.

My next fanfic will be a Jasper (Joe Sugg and Casper lee) fanfic. If you ship it I will do it soon. If you don't like it then tell your friends if they like it.

Love you all! Again 3.41k read thank you all! Have a nice day or night where ever you are. Love you all! 😜

-Author.