Scaryness!

Your POV:

You text Joey

Y: hey Joey?

J: yeah?

Y: I was thinking we could go to the cinima tomorrow?

J: should we watch a scary movie?

Y: I don't mind

Joey's POV:

I want to watch a scary movie in case you get scared you can hug me!

J: should we watch a scary movie?

Y: I don't mind

J: ok

Y: talk to you later

J: bye

Your POV:

It's now 11:17pm and I'm so tired.

~The Next Day~

OMG it's 10:53am I over slept! You get your phone and text Joey

Y: hi I was thinking could you come to mine after the movie?

J: morning. Yes anything you want!

Y: thx I've got a game planned.

J: ok

~After The Date Around 08:56pm At Your House~

You get to your house. Two minutes after you heard the door knock you jump up to answer it. Knowing it was............................

Lillia's POV:

We knock at the door and you straight away get the door like you were expecting us or something oh wait you invited us! Haha.

Your POV:

I knew it was Lillia and Jason ( Lillia's new boyfriend) I answer the door and greet both of them. Joey's face was like "WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE?!" So I introduce them to each other.
~Two minutes of intoducing people~
We all sat down and I said "ok I've planned a game............." Waiting for a what is it "well what is it?!" Joey shouts really exited "spin the bottle" I say "but if we have to kiss the other persons girlfriend or boyfriend then no on can be mad ok?" I then say. "Ok" they all say I went first and landed on Jason #AWKWARD! I look to Lillia with a "I'm sorry" face she looks at me like "it's ok it's the games fault hehe" type of face. So I kiss Jason on the lips like the game says to and sit in my seat look at Joey and he's like 😡 angery. Then it's Lillia's go she spins the bottle and it lands on............. ME?! She leans over to kiss me and I don't mind because she's my best friend better than me kissing Jason! Then it Jason's go he land on Lillia "yes!" He said really loud. After it was Joey's go he spun it and it landed on................................................ ME! We kissed for so long we didn't want to brake the kiss until Jason said " come on! Get a room!"  We all just laughed when they left me and Joey just watched TV I snuggled into him and he hugged me.

Authors~Note:

Sorry it's to long guys! Love you all!
Please give me suggestions!

~Author