Meeting Joey

Your POV:
~The Next Day~

"Wake up wake up" I say shouting in Lillia's ear and jumping on her bed. It was 07:00am "alright alright I'm up I'm up" Lillia shouts "what's the time anyway?" she says "07:00am" I say "07:00am!? Why did u wake me up it starts at 10:00 not 07:00!" Lillia said seeming tired "we need to have breakfast and get ready" I said. We had gotten ready and it was 09:46 so we rushed to be first in line for Alfie so we could go straight to Joey. We got to Alfie and we were 4th in line not bad considering there was like 5million or more. When we got to Joey we were 27th in line 😕 but better than last place I guess. When it was our turn I gave Joey the hoodie, beanie, jumper, key chain and poster to sign "fan much?" He said "How could you tell?" I said sarcastically and we both laughed. He signed everything but on the key chain he also but his number and whispered to me "if you need me to sign anything else call me" I said "ok" half squealing thinking "OMG OMG JOEY GAVE ME HIS NUMBER". When we got back to the hotel I thought "how could I forget!" looking in my bag "I forgot to give Joey the crystal" I said half mumbling "what?" Lillia said because she couldn't hear me "I said I forgot to give Joey the crystal!" I said that I said "didn't he give you his number call him and say you forgot something" Lillia said "ok" I say. So I go to the bedroom of our hotel and put Joey's number in my phone he didn't pick up the first two times...... What was he doing?

Authors~Note

Hope you guys are enjoying it so far! Was it a cliff hanger for you? Comment if it was!

~Author