Shillia or Lane?!

Your POV:

-Two Weeks Later-

When I woke up I checked the time on my phone 09:32am and I look at Joey and he's not here so I get up still in my pjs because I wanted to find Joey and I go in the kitchen and see Lillia making breakfast "hey whatcha cooking?" I say peaking over her shoulder "eggs" she smiled. Then I saw Joey walk out the bathroom "there you are!" I say walking over to kiss him. "Morning" he said "morning" I smiled.

Me and Joey decided to get a dog-he was a really cute husky and we called him wolf. We went to pick him up and he looked so cute and scruffy like Joey's hair. I was driving back when I though about something. "Where are going?" Joey asked as I pulled up to a shop "stay here" I said smiling. I went into a pet shop, I got food water bowl, food bowl, lead and a cute little collar. I came out the shop with two bags full of stuff and passed them to joey as I got in the driver side. "Oohh" Joey said and I smiled the rest of the way home was silent. I unlocked the front door "we're home!" I shout load enough for Lillia to hear. "Coming" she said. As she walked out she run up to us her mouth wide open so naturally me and Joey opened our arm. Then she bent down and started petting wolf "what's his name?" She squealed "wolf" I said as me and Joey realized that she didn't hug us and put our arms down "who's a good wolfie? Who's a good wolfie?" She said excitedly "woof woof woof" wolf barked but I sounded more like a yap "aww!" we all said.

-Later That Night-

We put wolfs little bed in mine and joeys room. And put everything where it should be. We all wanted to play a game but we didn't know what. Then I remembered Shane is good at thinking of games! "Shane!" I pretty much shouted and Lillia and Joey gave me a confused look. I went to the couch where my phone was and Lillia and Joey were peering over my shoulder looking at what I was doing.

-Text-

Y: Hey Shane. Wanna come over?

S: at 10:18pm?!

Y: I guess......

S: obviously! I will be there in 10 🙂

Y: cool!

-Not Text-

"He will be here in about 10 minutes!" I said exitedly they both nodded and smiled.

-After Shane Left-

"I'm going to bed. Night guys" Lillia smiled at us "me too night" Joey smiled "night guys" I smiled. I was staying up because............... I don't know why. I got up and walked to the kitchen 'what am I doing in here?!' I thought to myself. I sat back down on the couch and opened my laptop I went in Twitter and looked at my notifications most of them said "do a new video!" Or "do another video! Take your time but HURRY UP!". Then I thought in the morning I will do a LiveStream so I tweeted "tomorrow I will be live streaming, 10:30am.". I got so many retweets and comments it was kinda unbelievable.

-That Morning-

I looked at the time when I woke up '10:03am' I have 27 minutes to get ready for the LiveStream! I almost literally jumped out of bed exept Joey was in the way. I took a quick shower, got dressed, done my makeup and brushed my hair then set up my camera. "Hi guys sorry it's been so long since I done a video/LiveStream. Anyway today I'm going to be talking about this little guy" I said picking up wolf "you maybe wondering who this little fella is. This is wolf! We adopted him yesterday. He is two weeks old!"