A Brake Up?

Your POV:

After we played twister I won of course me and Joey went home and watched Netflix #NetflixAndChill.

Joeys POV:

I look down at (Your Name) and she was asleep she's so cute when she sleeps so I pause Netflix and carried her to our bed and kiss her cheek and layed next to her.

-That Morning-

Your POV:

I wake up with Joeys arms wrapped around me and so I stay there thinking he would wake up soon.

-One Hour Later-

Joeys POV:I wake up next to (Your Name) with my arms wrapped around her. She was asleep so though I'd make us some breakfast. So I walk out the room to the kitchen. And there's a knock at the door I open it to see Lillia crying I go to hug her but she pushes me off "where's (Your Name)?" Lillia just about says while still crying "she's asleep why what's wrong?" I say kinda worried but she didn't say just kept crying so i gave her a hug. Then I feel someone take her off me.

Your POV:

I hear someone crying so I get up still in my pjs I stand in our door way I see Lillia crying I rush over to her Joey was hugging her but they didn't know I was there but Lillias like a sister to me. So I take her out of joeys arms. She takes her hands away from her eyes and hugs me so tight I could just about breath. Once she calmed down a little bit I sat her on the sofa I sat next to her and Joey the other side of her "what's wrong?" I ask comfortingly "i-i wan-t to tal-k to y-y-you in p-p-privat-t-te" she just about got out of her mouth "come with me" I say still hugging her. I take her to our bedroom and closed our door behind me. "What's up then? Why are you crying?" I ask felling like I asked to many questions "me a-and J-J-" she couldn't say it because she started crying even harder then when I woke up "you and who?" I asked standing up to get her some tissues "J-J-Jas-Jas-on" she stuttered out her mouth "you and Jason what?" I ask handing her the tissues. She took the tissue and "w-w-w-e-e broke" she said still crying "you and Jason broke....up?" I ask and she cryed even harder and nodded her head for a yes and cryed even harder. "Joey" Lillia whispers but he doesn't hear "stay here" I say to Lillia "Joey Lillia wants you" I say to Joey we both walk in the room and Lillia jumps up at Joey.

Joeys POV:

"Joey Lillia wants you" I hear (Your Name) say so I go with her we walk in the room and Lillia jumps up at me still cry I feel bad for her.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys I thought I'd upload today I don't know why. Haha. Love you all! Sorry it's a long chapter.

-Author