Cookies?!

Your POV:

"Jason please leave I will text you when you can come over. I don't think Lillias in the mood...." I said to Jason quietly "ok. Just make sure to tell me when I can come" Jason replyed going out the door "bye"I said "bye" he replyed.

I went to Lillia room and sat next to her. "Come in the living room Lillia" I say rubbing her back still trying to calm her down a bit "is he gone?" She said referring to Jason "yeah. I'll make you cookies!" I said happily "yay" she said because she loves and I literally mean loves cookies! 

-One Hour Later-

"Did you enjoy those cookies?" I questioned "yeah!" She said looking happier. We went to the living room and I decided to not wake up Joey but to drag him to the bed so he could wake up in his own time. "What do ya wanna watch?" I said to Lillia turning on the TV "We Bare Bears!" She said excitedly it's a TV type of show a series and its animated and Lillias kinda childish in the sence she likes it but then again so do I so I'm childish. We ONLY watch 'We Bare Bears' together. A couple episodes after Joey came out our room "hey babe" I said going up to him and kissing his cheek "I saved you some cookies" I smiled at him "thanks" he smiled kissing me.

-Later That Night-

"Can we get pizza delivered?" I asked looking at Joey "sure" he said "yay" I hear Lillia screech because she likes pizza too haha. After dinner we went to bed "night Lillia" me and Joey smiled at her "night" she smiled back. I check my notifications like I do once in a while. And I have a Twitter notification it said "@(YourName)LiveStreams I love your LiveStreams so much you are my role model!" And with reading that I fell asleep with happy thoughts.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys. And if you like animated bears you should check out ' watchcartoononline' the go to search and search ' We Bare Bears ' i don't know if I can advertise it .... But I love it in real life! Thank you all for just over 700 reads! OMG I'm so happy! Love you all! Stay awesome!

-Author-