People Know!

Your POV:

-Two Hours Later-

We planned everything now to book the place and tell all our family! I can't wait for my dad and my mum to be there and my sister and Lillia!

-The Next Day-

I wake up to Joey shaking me "what?! I'm still sleeping you know!" I say pretty much shouting "we booked the wedding for two weeks" Joey said happily "yay what's the time?" I ask Joey "10:03am" Joey said reading me the time "ok" I say drifting back to sleep "aren't you gonna get up?" Joey asked me "yes!" I say waking myself up. We went out for brunch (me and Joey with Lillia and brunch is lunch and breakfast in case you didn't know) it was delicious! When we got back I done a live stream telling all my viewers about me and Joey #Engaged Joey was in my video while Joey do a video for his Channel "oi hello there everyone today you maybe asking why I have someone else with me to. I have some very exiting news me and (Your Name) and engaged!" Joey explains. After a couple more minutes when Joey ends the video "may the odd be ever in your favor good damn bye!" Joey puts his hand over the camera lense. When he ended the video "I'm glad now people know about us" Joey said "same. I love y-" I was cut off by Joey kissing me "I love you too" Joey said breaking our kiss then I go to kiss him again and I feel him smile while kissing me.

-Later That Day-

Joeys POV:

Bling
Bling
I hear my phone go off as I go to check it it says Callie (my ex girlfriend) it says "hi Joey I'm in town maybe we can meet up soon?" I read her text. Then I go to write back "hi Callie. We can't meet up within Two weeks because I'm getting married" I reply to her message.

-Authors-Note-

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Shout out to EmoWriter0 for the ex girlfriend idea. Love you all!

-Author-

P.S happy 400 views to me. Haha