SESSION 2

I walked briskly into the building, i was running late.

My first appointment would be with Clark,

Not exactly the one thing i was looking forward to.

I headed straight for my office, and hoped things would be different today.

-------

'Oh my God why are you still here?'

Well i guess not today

"Where were you expecting me to go?"

'I thought I made it clear yesterday that I don't want anything to do with you.'

"Oh I heard you loud and clear, but honey, sorry, it doesn't work like that"

"You don't get to throw tantrums and think that things are gonna work your way."

"Why you gotta sound like my mama and shit?"

"Haha- very funny. Now I would really like to get something done today. So are you or are you not willing to cooperate with me?"

"I am not "

"Well okay, I guess you would be happier in a group therapy class, you know wher-"

'Group therapy? You're gonna put me in a class filled with crazy people?'

"Okay first of all, you need to learn to stop interrupting, and yes, I would gladly put you in that class."

"Secondly, what do you mean crazy people, they are emotionally and mentally unstable-

"Just like you Clark."

"What do you mean just like you Clark?'

'Why are we here then?'

"The only person who can answer that is the judge,it was either this or jail and believe me this sounded much better."

'Clark, you were put here because you are emotionally and mentally unstable. Don't you realise that?'

'Once again Dr, I am not crazy. I am not crazy like those people you've put in here'

" Mind you, you cant walk around calling people crazy, it just shows arrogance. There is already so much stigma around mental disorders, but those people you call crazy, are just going through a hardship. They deserve as much love, care and respect as anybody else."

"I didn't mean it that way... i am sorry"

'Did you just say sorry?'

'Today really is a good day.'

'Haha very funny'

'But I'm not crazy right?.'

'I know.'

"The judge didn't seem to think so."

"Well then you just have to prove him wrong, don't you?"