Kelly x Stella

Song: Peacock Affect - Sleep

Kelly's words in bold

'Hello?'

Kelly's heart stopped, she hadn't prepared her mind for a conversation with Stella,

She tried to form words, but everything seemed to be stuck in her throat.

'I can hear you breathing you know.'

'Speak up or I'll end the call.'

'Hello, is this umm... Stella?'

'Finally, you speak.'

'This is her, what can I do for you?'

'My name is Dr Kelly, I am the overseer and therapist handling Clark Gutierrez' case.'

'You are his mother I believe.'

Kelly could have sworn she heard Stella's voice hitch, her breathing sounded unsteady, like his name made her uncomfortable.

'I want nothing to do with him. I don't understand why you called me.'

Kelly's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, all the wonderful descriptions Clark had of his mother seemed null and void at this point.

She did not sound like the most pleasant of people.

'Ma'am I am sorry if this seems out of place.. but I need your help with the treatment of your son.'

'It sure is out of place, but I cannot be of assistance, I said  I want nothing to do with him.'

'Ma'am I don't think you understand, he needs your help. You are a key part of his past, I believe your presence here will bring forth healing.'

Stella laughed a sinister laugh in the background.

Kelly could only feel the maliciousness within her

'He must have you wrapped around his finger.'

'I'm sorry? I don't understand.'

'Clark is cunning and malicious, he conceives the most manipulative of lies, he probably has used the old pity story on you.'

'What do you mean?'

'Oh silly girl, come to my address around 6pm tomorrow.'

'There is still so much you do not know about  Clark, he is not all that he seems.'