SESSION 9 (Part 3)

' You think I was.. I was abused?'

'Clark.. its just a lot to take in.'

'We can talk about this tomorrow.'

'But, why would you think that?'

'Clark.. just let it go for now.'

'NO! Please just tell me.'

--Silence---

Clark's frustration is evident,

he reaches out and grabs her hand, his face is etched with worry, he needs to know.

'Please Kelly, you need to tell me why you think that.'

'Clark its because you have all the tell-tale signs.'

'Could you explain them to me.'

'Okay first off, please sit down okay.'

'Okay'

Clark hurriedly goes to his seat.

'Well first off you have this irrational fear of your mother, You told me yourself that you couldn't understand why you said you were scared of her. It's because deep down in your subconscious you know that she hurt you Clark.'

'When I touched your lap you flinched and begged me not to touch you,... you... you were reliving those moments you had with your mother.

'Then you show the signs of repressed memories, the times when  you said you couldn't remember what she did to you.'

'I really couldn't'

'Yes, it shows that there are parts of your memory that you are intentionally blocking off.'

'I just don't understand why I would do that.'

Kelly hold his hand, her affection surfacing.

'Clark its because you are letting your love cloud your judgement.'

'You don't want to believe..., that she would ever do that to you.

'I am so sorry you had to find out this way. I really am'

Kelly broke down and began to sob. She could feel all the pain he felt.

Clark couldn't believe the predicament he was in. He began to sob as well, and cried into her arms, the helplessness he felt was beyond words. The only woman he had ever loved, had scarred him completely.

'I am broken Kelly, could you help piece me back together?'

'I promise I will, with everything within me. I will make you whole Clark.'