SESSION 9 (Part 1)

Song: Peacock Affect Average looking room

'Hey Kelly..umm i wanted to talk to you.'

'Isn't that what i am here for? What's going on?'

'I think i got confused yesterday.'

'What were you confused about?'

'When i said i was scared of my mother.. i don't know what that was.'

'So you think you were confused?'

'Yeah i mean why would i say that about my mother?'

'She was the sweetest and most caring woman in the world. She really did love me, i dont know why i said i was scared of her.'

'Clark she wasn't able to properly take care of you, she wasn't in her most stable condition."

'No dont talk that way about her! She was the best mum i could ever ask for.'

'Alright Clark.. calm down.. no need to get all worked up'

'I just really dont like the way you talk about her, she always said sorry when she lashed out at me.'

'She lashed out on you?'

'Sometimes.. but it doesn't matter. She never left, she didn't walk out like dad did. She loved me even though i wasn't really okay..."

"Clark, i'm sorry if it looks like I'm trying to tarnish your mothers name. I am really sorry, she did her best to take care of you.. okay i believe you."

Clarks looks at Kelly without blinking.. he seemed to be in a trance and Kelly needed to calm him down. 

She reached out and placed her  hand on his lap, to try and wake him up from his stupor

Clark however did the most unexpected thing;

He flinched and pushed her hand away.

'Please don't touch me anymore'