Kelly

Song: Peacock Affect - The Heaven smiles

Sometimes we do things without thinking about the consequences.

One hasty move, one miscalculated step, one wrong choice.

Ultimately all the choices we make have a consequence.. and for Kelly it would be no different.

The codes of conduct had made it very clear, there was a very clear distinction, a marked border in doctor-patient relationships.

Doctors were only to provide psychotherapy, to help the patient cope, come to terms with, and hopefully overcome the disease. They were however not to delve too much into the patients life, and they had to keep their noses out of the patients conduct outside therapy sessions.

Kelly justified what she was doing, she convinced herself it was okay, because she was only trying to help him. 

But does having a justification, really make something right?

She searched through the names, His file had to be in there.

His last name, she needed his last name.

She racked her memory, when the case file was presented to her, what names did it bear on the cover?

Then it hit her.

Gutierrez, Clark Gutierrez!

Her eyes landed on the G cabinet and she pulled it open, she shuffled through the endless amounts of files that the cabinet contained.

She then found the one she had been looking for.

She pulled it out and clutched it against her chest.

Her breathing was unsteady, her heart heaved up and down.

Should she get caught... not only would she lose her job, but her licence would be revoked.

But at this moment, nothing mattered to her more than Clark.

She did not want to face the reality of what this decision would cost her,

Was she becoming too obsessive about helping him?

She opened his file, and smiled when she saw his picture.

The file contained all the information she needed to know.

She took out her phone and took a photo,

She would be going over all this later.

She continued to flip through the file and stumbled upon the most interesting of entries.

Clark's mother : Stella Gutierrez

Her address, contact information and other vital information about her were listed below.

Kelly's breath hitched, this was her chance, and as impulsive as it was.. she wasn't going to waste it.

She dialed her number , and pressed the phone to her ears.

It began to ring..

Kelly had not even had the time to breathe in,

'Pick up, pick up' she muttered

.......

'Hello?'