Chapter 7

I want to start by apologising. I promised an update on tuesday and I did not deliver. My mum had taken the laptop, where I write this story, with her on an IB course and she only got back today... Here it is nonetheless. 

Secondly I want to say thank you to everyone who is reading! I am gaining reads surprisingly fast and THANK YOUUUU!!!!!!

Also I am crying because I have just seen a video that Springsteen management put together of the Wrecking Ball Tour Estreet Fans and I miss it so much so yeah...

ENJOY COOKIES! x

Cas ran out of his room and ran next door ignoring the shouts from his older brothers.

He knocked on the door and John opened it.

“Hey um- I was wondering if Dean was in?”

“DEAN! He’ll be down in a bit. Are you Cas?”

Cas nodded. He felt intimidated by John but then again, Cas felt intimidated by most people.

“Come on in Cas. You are very welcome in our house.” Cas smiled and stepped inside nervously. Soon Cas heard Dean’s hurried footsteps on the stairs and Dean appeared at the top of the stairs.

“Cas? You ok?”

“I need to talk to you.”

“Room’s this way c’mon.”

Dean closed the door behind them as they entered the room.

“What’s up buttercup?”

Cas sat on the bed.

“Will you come over tonight? My brothers are leaving me home alone and I really don’t want to be home alone. The last time this happened and well you know what happened and I’m scared and will you come over?”

Cas took a deep breath at the end and looked expectantly at Dean who smiled.

“Of course! I would be happy to.” Dean pulled Cas into a hug and Cas breathed in the smell of Dean’s t-shirt.

Cas laughed. “I’m so childish. Most people love being home alone.”

“I understand don’t worry.” Dean chuckled and slowly Cas calmed down.

“Thank you.”

“Do you hear something?” Cas listened again. There was a faint giggling coming from the other side of the door.  Dean cracked a smile and the two boys tiptoed over to the door.

Cas mouthed, “1, 2, 3” and on three they pulled the door open. Sam and Gabriel fell into the room with a surprised scream. Cas and Dean fell about laughing.

“You guys are such idiots.” Dean helped his little brother and Gabe to their feet.

Cas stood across from the two with his arms crossed across his chest.

“What have I told you about eavesdropping Gabriel?”

“Sorry Cassie!” Gabe smiled at his older brother and the four of them laughed.

Dean suggested some food, which was quickly agreed, was a good idea. Dean and Sam lead the way followed by the two Novak brothers.

“Hey Cas I’m sorry for leaving you home alone.”

“Gabe it’s fine.”

“No I didn’t know they would make you stay home alone. I could have got Sam to come to ours.”