Chapter 6

THIS IS IT GUYS. NEW UPDATE AND I AM REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS CHAPTER OK.

I am such a drama queen I don't even know with this chapter... Thanks for reading you are all beautiful cookies! xxx

“Cas!” Dean banged on the door of Cas’ bedroom.

“Go away!” Cas’ was muffled and Dean heard it break as his voice trailed off. Dean hated hearing Cas so upset.

“Cas man please open the door!’

Cas buried his face further in his pillow in an attempt to block out Dean’s shouts from the other side of the door.

Tears fell freely from Cas’ eyes. He had so much trouble talking to people he had never actually liked anybody let alone had a boy/girlfriend and he was finding heartbreak really hard. It actually felt like someone had torn his heart into shreds and stepped on it. Cas heard Dean’s thumping subside and heard Dean slump against the wooden door.

Cas lay in bed and heard a few broken sobs come from Dean outside his door. Neither boy said another word. Night fell and Cas thought he heard Dean get up and leave. Cas slowly and very quietly opened his window and was about to run up the hill when he stopped.

There lying at the foot of Cas’ bedroom door was Dean Winchester. Tears stained the boys face and his hair was sticking up at odd angles, presumably from Dean constantly running his hands through it.

Slowly Cas approached the slumped figure.

“Dean?” Cas whispered and poked the sleeping figure.

Groggily Dean opened his tear filled eyes.

“Cas!” Suddenly Dean jumped up.

“Sh not here.” Cas grabbed Dean’s hand and pulled him up the hill.

“What are you doing? Sleeping outside my room? Are you insane?” Cas was trying his hardest to control his emotions so he thanked his lucky stars the dark could mask a lot.

“Cas I wanted to talk to you. I-I know why you’re mad at me.”

“Really?”

“I am so sorry.”

“Why? There’s nothing you can do. You’re straight and you like Jo. I can’t help it that I like you!”

Cas was nearly shouting at this point. He didn’t really know why. His emotions were all over the place.

“Cas can I tell you something if you promise not to tell another soul.”

Cas nodded and sat down on the grass. Dean sat next to him and started his story.

“Yesterday when Jo was over we went out and she came back to mine. We were sitting on my bed and she started leaning in-“

“Dean I don’t think I can listen to this.” Cas felt the tears fall down his face.

“No hear me out. Anyways, she leaned in and right until the last second I felt like I wanted it but at the last millisecond something flipped in my brain because you know what I saw? I saw you. I saw you, as you were that afternoon. I saw your smile when I fell over on the bed and when I looked into Jo’s eyes I could only see yours.”

Cas froze completely.

“I think what I’m trying to say is... I think I might be in love with you.”