Part 9 - A surprise

A/N: Ok, this part will be a little more steamy! You have been warned!
No minors allowed!!

"So, where do we get started?" You asked looking at all the clothes around. They were all breezy, summer clothes.
"With these!" Hikaru said and pointed to some clothes on the left. You nodded and picked them up.
"Are you sure you want me to help you? What if these don't fit me?" You asked looking for the size. The twins sat down on a sofa that was placed in front of the catwalk and both crossed their legs at the same time. The room also had a bed in the corner, so this must be their room. You blushed a little at the thought that you were in a boy's room. They had already changed their uniform and wore casual pants, Hikaru went for a tank top that revealed his shapely arms, and Kaoru opted for a low cut shirt that showed his collarbone.
"Don't worry, they will fit."
"We hand picked your size!" They said and you stopped and looked at them.
"My size... how do you know that?" You asked and narrowed your eyes.
"We guessed it!" The looked at each other and laughed.
Another suspicious thing. You took three dresses and went behind the curtain to change.
The first dress you put on was a baby blue with straps and a breezy lowcut. You didn't have much of a cleveage, but the dress that stopped just above your knees brought out the innocence in you.
You walked out, still feeling a little unconfortable that you had to model for the two boys, but walked closer.
They both had a clipboard and scribbled something down after you came out. So they weren't joking, they actually were doing this to help their mother. You smiled much more relieved, knowing that they didn't have any ulterior motive.
"Can you turn around a couple of times?" Hikaru said and you twirled around, feeling actually light in the soft dress. They both nodded and you went to try the next one.
And so some time passed with you trying dress after dress and shorts, t-shirts, tanktops, the twins analyzing and scribbling down any information they deemed necessary.
"Ok, only a couple more to go!" Kaoru said and gave you some other things to wear. You looked at them and your face turned red almost instantly.
"Kaoru, these are... swimsuits" you said
"I know" he replied like it was no big deal. You shook your head
"I don't want to wear this!" You fought. Hikaru walked next to his brother
"Come on, ____, you can't bail on us now! It's not like you don't wear this when you go to the beach, right?" He pleaded and you frowned. You really hated the thought of them seeing you half naked.
"Pleaseeee?" They both pleaded at the same time and leaned closer. You took a step back and wanted to fight back, but just gave it up. After all, they were doing their job.
You went back and started changing. Some of them were one pieces, some were way too revealing and you yelled that you wouldn't wear something like that and the twins accepted the truce.
You came out in the first swimsuit, which was a two piece. The bottom part was covered by a nice velvet scarf, and the bra was padded which gave you a bump on your chest. Your slender figure actually looked good. You expcted for them to comment or say something nasty, but no. They were taking down notes, not saying anything, commenting mostly if they should add some accesorries on it.
'Thank God' you thought and so you tried on several others. Same reaction everytime. You were now getting adjusted with wearing the swimsuits.
"Okay, we're almost done!" Hikaru said
"The last piece is a special one mother made. A gala dress!" Kaoru said and handed you a beautiful long peach colored dress. The soft material slid efortlessly through your fingers.
You smiled and went to try it on without asking anymore. The dress was easy to get into, but you got stuck at some point.
"Come on ____, what's taking so long?" Hikaru asked after you were absent for more minutes.
"The dress has a zipper on the back. I cant reach it!" You said struggling.
"Well, come out so we can help." Kaoru suggested. You heart skipped a beat at those words, but you quickly brushed it off. They had already seen you in bikini's! No problem is they see your bare back.
You went out and once you reached the twins, you turned around and let them help you zip up the zipper.
They sat back down as you, yourself admired the delicate hem of the dress and how it seemed to be floating over your hips and waist. It was so light you might forget you were wearing anything.
"Thank you ____! We got all the information we needed!" Hikaru said and you smiled relieved. The sun was already starting to set, so this took some time.
"I'm glad I could help" you said proudly and turned away to go and change. But seeing as how you couldn't reach the zipper, you'd be needing help again
"Can you guys help me take this off?" You asked and looked at them with your back turned.
The two boys smirked widely and stood up at the same time.
"Sure." Hikaru said
"I thought you'd never ask" Kaoru whispered as he got next to you and took one more step, stopping in your front.
"What?" You asked and took a step back, but you only hit Hikaru who wrapped his hands around your waist and slowly licked the crook of your neck. You gasped and tried wiggling out of grasp, but Kaoru was right in front of you. No escape.
"Stop it you guys, this isn't funny!" You panicked, the beating of your heart giving you a headache.
"What? We're just helping you get out of the dress, like you asked!" Kaoru purred in your ear. You chocked on your words as he leaned down and attacked your neck as well, biting and kissing it softly, Hikaru still doing the same, and slowly unzipping the dress. The actions at the same time were too much and you let out a strained moan. How you regreted that, because that only made them go further. Both tugged on each of the straps and pulled on them until they slipped off your arms, and your dress fell soundlessly on the floor. You wanted to talk, but Kaoru wanted to make sure he would hear nothing of your whining, and without a second thought he locked lips with you.
The shock was too much to explain, except that your legs gave out from under you, but Hikaru safely kept you up, his strong arms wrapped around your waist. You moaned against Kaoru's mouth as Hikaru moved his kisses on your back.
You didn't know if this was a dream come true, or a nightmare.
Kaoru finally released his lips from yours and smiled, you swore that he was blushing as well, as Hikaru slid his other hand under your legs and picked you up. Now that you could see both their faces, and they both were blushing. What the heck was going on???!!?!??
"Let me go ... Hikaru..." you weakly said, your broken voice didn't move them as they just smirked and walked over to the bed and placed you slowly. Your first instinct was to run, but a hand on each side pushed you down and pinned each of your hands on either side of your head.
"Now now ____" Hikaru leaned and breathed in your ear.
"No running away!" Kaoru said on the other side and both nibbled on your earlobe.
You squirmed and moaned one more time.
Hikaru let go of your hand, but Kaoru quickly grabbed it before you could move. The reason was because Hikaru just pulled his tanktop over his head, leaving him half naked in your eyes. And Kaoru soon did the same, being Hikaru's time to hold you down. Kaoru's naked skin made you squirm even more.
"Let go!" You said and squezzed your eyes tight. They said nothing and laid besides you one more time. Now their hot bodies were touching your bare skin driving you insane at the sensation. You bit your lower lip, but opened your eyes shocked when another pair of lips claimed your own. And it wasn't Kaoru.
Hikaru pressed his lips on your own. He was more forceful than Kaoru, but you didn't care because Kaoru wasn't standing still either. He was carefully kissing your neck, to the collarbone, their free hands roaming your stomach and sides, going as far ar your inner thighs. The sudden pleasure was too much and moaned loudly against Hikaru's mouth. He broke the kiss and smirked satisfied.
He said nothing, Kaoru grabbing your face and making you face him. He crashed his lips one more time on yours, almost like compeeting with his brother. But more than Hikaru, he started licking your lips seductively. No way, that wasn't going to happen. But as if they were telepatic, Hikaru slid his hand under your bra and slowly pinched your nipple. You arched your back and moaned, allowing Kaoru entrance for him to explore your mouth. Hikaru was getting busy unclipping your bra which quickly came off because it was a strapless, front clipped bra. You tried breaking free to cover yourself, but their grip was too strong.
Hikaru wasted little time before attacking your sensitive spots with hid mouth, licking, kissing and sucking. Kaoru was still busy with your mouth, but his hand followed the line of your stomach and lined your panties before slowly slipping his fingers under it and slowly teasing around. You felt so hot, especially when Hikaru's hand did the same motion and both of their slender fingers slipped lower and lower until they touched your buttons.
You almost yelled had it not been Kaoru to keep your mouth company. But he soon broke free and looked at you lustfully as well as his brother. The more they moved their fingers, the more you moaned, the more they appreciated it. You saw their eyes and just lost yourself. You weren't able to struggle anymore. Sensing that you gave up, they released your hands for their grip and just guided your hands on their chest, and slowly slid down their stomachs, and carefully placed each of your hands on the bulges formed in their pants. You gasped, but just then, one of them slid one finger in you, and you squeezed your hands and moaned loudly and so did they at the sudden pressure applied.
What were you doing? Was this what you wanted? Hikaru or Kaoru, whichever had his finger inside, started moving it slowly in and out, until another one slid in carefully. There was no pain, just pleasure and it was drivig you up the wall. You could feel their pulses through the material of the pants.
"This is..." you began, pondering one more time if you should give in completely to them or not. It felt so good... you felt so wonderful. And they seemed to be enjoying it as well. Yes, just let them do whatever they want, just let them....
Suddenly, a japanese style music echoed throughout the room. Your eyes shot open as you recognized that ringtone.
"That's my Dad!" You gasped and they did as well as the quickly retracted their hands. You jumped out of bed and grabbed your phone, taking a deep breath.
"Yes Father?" You answered sweetly. A pause as your father spoke
"Yes, we just finished up. I should start getting home soon." The twins, still on the bed, threw quick glances at each other.
"Mhm, I won't impose anymore. Of course. See you at home" you hung up and exhaled deeply. You carefully turned your head at the twins and walked over, covering you exposed breats. You felt embarassed at the moment. They said nothing and just stared at you. You picked up the bra that laid in bed and turned around, clipping it as fast as you could.
"I have to go" you simply said.
"That's fine." Hikaru said.
"We can continue another time" Kaoru continued smirking
"No we cannot" you said and turned around.
"This was a big mistake, and I almost went through with it! It's not what I want." You started getting dressed. After you were done you faced them one more time.
"This isn't a game, I'm not a toy, and my feelings are real" you said the last part looking at Kaoru. "I cannot play around like this with both of you"
The boys looked at each other and nodded standing up, and facing you firmly. A serious expression flooded both their faces.
"____" Hikaru said
"We both like you" Kaoru continued.
You stared at them dumbfounded.
"We know that you have feelings for only one"
"Buy we were hoping you could share those feelings between the both of us"
They leaned on each side of your face and kissed your cheeks.
"The choice is yours" they said.
Your jaw dropped ten feet. How could you possibly reply to that?

A/N: well.... that was something huh?
Sorry I stopped at the best part, but I want to keep it as innocent as I can. So tell me if you'd like to read the rest, I might make a one shot around that