Chapter 10 - Sticky stuff for breakfast? (pov Nick)

The digital, red shining numbers showed something about half past eleven as the first rays of sun crashed through my eyelids and I looked around me. Except my eyes, which still hurt from the light that shined through the window and illuminated the whole room, I felt great.

I must have rolled around in the night, because my back was leaning against the wall behind me and Judy was still sleeping peacefully, exactly where we fell asleep last night.

I noticed that she wasn't even covered in the blanket anymore, then I looked down and knew why. Since I was bigger, a little bit heavier and stronger than her, I must have stolen the blanket from her at night without even noticing, and I instantly felt bad because of it.

So I climbed out of the bed carefully, shook the blanket quickly and covered her in it carefully.

"Do I finally get to feel some warmth as well?", she asked sleepily, as I was walking towards the window to let in some morning air.

"Oh, you're awake?"

"Well, I'm awake ever since you stole the blanket from me, in your restless slumber half an hour ago...", she smirked.

"Oh shit. Did I talk in my sleep?"

"Maybe..."

"I hate it when I do that! What did I talk about?" I asked, unable to hide my displeasure of the previous remark.

"Oh, only nice things. I don't remember everything exactly..."

I sighed deeply, before turning towards her and crossing my arms in stolidity.

"Did somebody ever told you before how sexy you really are?" she asked, grinning widely.

"Yeah, I've heard that before. What did I talk about? What's so funny?" She couldn't help herself anymore and started giggling happily, before showing me her stupid carrot pen, which she hid underneath the pillow the whole time.

"That's not...argh...carrots!" I cursed.

"I love you even more when you are out of your cool. This is so awesomely cute!", she giggled while waving the carrot pen.

"Well, since you're not mad at me, what I was talking about can't be too bad..."

"Not for me. But it would be pretty funny, if I showed this to our colleagues in the ZPD, and..."

"Okay, what do you want from me?"

"What can you offer?" she asked back with a smirk on her face.

"What about not eating you?" I asked, before lifting her blanket away and climbing over her with a little growl and a fletch of my teeth.

"Oh, I would know what to do then..." she said, before starting to tickle my stomach, which made me lose my mind completely.

With nothing left to do in my current state, I let my complete body weight fall onto her again, immobilising her completely.

"Nick! Stop that. I can't move..."

"Oh, so you can't move anymore? What a shame. Look what I found here!" I teased, showing her the carrot pen in my paw.

"Really sure you want to hear that?" she asked me with a dirty grin on her face.

"No, not really. But since you seem to like it so much, I'm going to...you know...make you forget about it!"

"I wonder if that works...but I'm totally into it" she stated, before she kissed me lovingly and started an excessive tongue fight.

(will there be a "secret extension chapter" again? Well some say, he wrote one...and that he's sending those via the PM's... all we know is, ...he is not the Stig, but he is the Stigs german... /ok, I'll stop this nonsense. Tell me if it's worth to write that or not)

Some time later:

"Are you done soon, carrots?" I asked through the bathroom door.

"Give me a minute. This stuff is hard to get out of my fur!"

"Well, why are you telling me? I'm stained in it. I want to shower as well!"

"What are you stained in?" a sudden voice from the hallway asked. Before that there was the sound of a door being unlocked from the room besides Judy's.

"Are you kidding me? What is wrong with you guys?" I asked in annoyance while thinking of a good excuse.

"Nothing, I was just curious and..."

"She dropped a jar of Honey at breakfast, this stuff is sticking to everything and fur is no exception!"

"I know that all too well, that happened to me one time when I was a kid, and..."

"Can you please shut up and go into your freaking apartment?"

"Alright dude, relax!" The voice replied before closing the door of the room besides us.

"A jar of Honey?", Judy whispered, grinning widely at my excuse as well as the sticky goo plastered on my body.

I just smiled at her, shrugged my shoulders and headed for the shower as well.

Ten minutes later I was finished in the bathroom as well and began putting on my police uniform from the night before. Meanwhile, Judy was shooting some selfies with her smartphone, having me in the background with different amounts of clothing on with every shot, until I finally stopped her by taking away her phone.

"Hey! That's mine!"

I ignored her for a second and inspected the pictures she had taken.

"Seriously, carrots?"

"I was just taking some selfies!" she giggled, as she tried to grab her phone back repeatedly, which I was holding high above her head.

"Nick!"

"Could you please call me Officer Nicholas Wilde?"

"So did you get that honey out of your fur, Officer Wilde?", a voice on the other side of the wall asked suddenly.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance, but Judy just started giggling again, obviously thinking of a good reply, but I was faster than her.

"There was a hostage taking last night. Did you hear of that in the news?" I asked, waiting for an answer.

"Sure man. That sounded pretty terrifying on TV. Hey, why are you switching the topic-"

"That's why Officer Hopps and I are equipped with the heaviest police armor there is. Including two semi-automatic tranquilizer guns, which are filled to the brim with the highly dozed hits-you-and-you're-asleep-for-half-a-day darts, and there are two magazines full of them..."

Silence...

"And if you don't want me to come over, shoot you two idiots with these darts and sent you two to dixie-land for twelve hours, I would recommend to shut up and stop listening in on our private life!"

"Well, sounds terrifying as well. But I won't say no if this stuff makes me high, I could really take one right now."

"Yeah, of course!", I sighed. "Those things makes you see stars, crazy colors and naked foxes in honey pots all day long! You should really try it!"

"Nick!", Judy interrupted, rolling on the floor already laughing, struggling to calm herself down. "Nick, let it be. These guys won't stop it either way..."

"Okay, maybe you're right. But we aren't staying another night here!"

"Let's just get to the ZPD; talk to Finnick, change our outfits and see where we end up."

"Sounds like a good plan. But let's get some breakfast first!" I stated. Then I realize I have just said something incredibly stupid.

"Ha! I knew it wasn't Honey!", one of the neighboring Oryx yelled in victory. "I knew it!"