3%

SLEEP!!! I dropped down onto my bed. BEEP. BEEP** seriously! Ugggh. I picked up my phone.
"Hey Ariel what's up?" I said a little tired.
(I bet you weren't expecting that😉)
I heard her sobs in the background. "Are you okay?" I asked "no." "What happened?" I feel bad right now but why is she calling me tho? "I flew to Texas to apologize to Zach but he told me he never wants to see me again. And now I don't have anywhere to go."

"Okay Ariel where are you I'll have my mom come pick you up." She told me where she was and I told my mom and she went to pick her up. Once she got here she instantly ran to me and gave me a big hug I hugged her back and she cried into my shoulder.

After a couple minutes of trying to calm her down she fell asleep. I quickly grabbed my phone and called Zach.
Z- hey Sophia.
S- shut the hell up Zach.
Z- what?
S- what did you do to Ariel?
Z- soph I don't want to talk about it right now.
S- first off, it's Sophia. Second off, you are gonna tell me right now.
Z- how do you even know?"
S- maybe because she's in my room sleeping with her mascara everywhere because she cried herself to sleep.
Z- soph I'm sorry.
S- ITS SOPHIA"
I hung up and threw my phone on the ground in frustration.

I hate him right now. And I'm sure he hates me too. I just want to talk to someone. I picked up my phone which was now cracked near the home button. I texted Blake but he never texted me back.

To Wes💖💜👑
I'm sorry to bother you I just really need someone to talk to.

I put my phone down and walked into the bathroom. I splashed my face in cold water to try and make me calm down.

From Wes💖💜👑
You can never bother me. I'll always be here for you 💙 what happened?

To Wes💖💜👑
Can I just call you?

He didn't even reply he just called me. "Okay tell me everything now." He said. I swear he can't take anything seriously. "Come on girl spill the gossip." Weston said which made me giggle. I told him everything that happened with Zach and Ariel.

After awhile it started getting really late. And I fell asleep on the phone. I woke up to Ariel shaking me. "Get up its 2:00." She said I shot up out of bed I've never slept in this late.

"Do you wanna do something?" I asked Ariel. "Actually I have a surprise for you." She smiles. "I hate surprises." I rolled my eyes. "Okay don't be a grump go get dressed." She cheered.

I grabbed an outfit and headed to the bathroom. (Outfit in media) I curled my hair and slipped on my white vans.

"You look cute." Ariel said. "Thanks." I smiled. She wrapped my dads tie around my eyes and guided me down the stairs. She put me into a car. "Who's car is this?" I asked getting a little nervous. "Mine." My mom said well I think it was my mom it sounded like her.

Soon we came to a stop and she started guiding me in to what seemed like a big building people were pushing and shoving as they walked passed. Soon we came to a stop. "Can you please tell me where we are?!" I hate surprise so much it hurts. She soon pulled off my blind fold.

A big smile spread across my face. "WESTON!" I screamed he turned around and I ran into his arms. I wrapped my legs around his waist and kissed his cheek repeatedly. He just giggled. "What are you doing here." I smiled.

"Well I have a tour stop here soon and I'm staying with you." He smiled back. "NO Way WESTON THATS AMAZING." I shouted excitedly. I was still straddling him and I hugged him tight one last time before getting off of him.

We started walking back to my mom and Ariel and I hugged her really tight. "Thank you so much. This really means a lot to me." I smiled hugging her tighter which I didn't know was possible. "It's the least I could do soph." She smiled at me I pulled away.

Weston walked up to me and interlocked our fingers. I smiled at that.

|Groupchat|
Sophia👑💁🏽/ added Ariel🎨
Ariel🎨- omg guys guess what!!!
Zach😂- what?
Edwin🐛- ?
Maddie.👑- ^
Nick⚓️- ^^
Loren- ^^^
Arii🙈🙉- ^^^^
Rudan🍚-^^^^^
Blakeypoo🐾❤️- can you just tell us already😂
Ariel🎨- there so cute 💙

👑- ^Nick⚓️- ^^Loren- ^^^Arii🙈🙉- ^^^^Rudan🍚-^^^^^Blakeypoo🐾❤️- can you just tell us already😂 Ariel🎨- there so cute 💙

Sophia👑💁🏽- 💖
Wesy💖💜👑- ^
Blakeypoo🐾❤️- wait they're dating?!
/Blakeypoo 🐾❤️ left the group/

|sophias POV|
I let a tear roll down my face. Why does everyone hate me. One tear soon turned into a hundred and I was crying bad. I looked out the window of my car and kept my sobs quiet until I got home. I ran into the house ignoring everything Weston was saying and locked myself in my room.

|private message between Weston and blake|
B- are you kidding me Weston!
W- no Blake. Are you kidding me? You made her cry by the way. We aren't dating but now she thinks you hate her. But to be honest she should hate you.
B- I'm sorry.
W- you shouldn't be apologizing to me.

|sophias POV
There was a knock on the door. "Go away." Against my wishes they walked in anyway. "What do you want Blake?" I asked angrily. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of got mad it was just that I like you and I thought I lost you and-" I cut him off by hugging him really tight.

"You're never gonna lose me." I smiled sadly and pulled away. "But u have to go you're welcome to stay here with Weston and Ariel if you like."

I gave him a quick hug and ran out of the house I've been doing cross country since seventh grade so I am a fast runner. I knocked on the door it opens "Zach I'm sorry I over reacted and I understand if your mad at me." I said looking down.

I kissed Zach before he could talk. Oh my god what am I doing. I pulled away. "Listen Sophia I think we should just be friends I seen the way Blake and Weston look at you and I don't want to lose them." Zach said not looking at me. I let a tear drop down my face. I can't believe this is happening I'm so stupid. I turned around and tried to walk away but Zach grabbed my arm.

"Soph I'm sorry." He said but I pulled my arm away and zachs face dropped. I started to cry really hard. "Don't call me that!" I screamed and ran home. I'm such a screw up this is all I do.