12%

"Answer my question WHERE THE HELL IS HUNTER!" I screamed pulling my hand from Blake's and pulling out of the hug. They all looked shocked but no one answered.

"He hates me doesn't he?" I cried again no one answered. "First Blake and now Hunter." I said getting out of the hospital bed. I turned to look at them. Blake was now crying along with Mario and Shivani left before to get food.

"Why does everybody I love leave me." I said picking at the cuts. "We never left." I heard a girls voice say. Wait I know that voice. "Bella?" I said turning towards the door. "And Colleen?" I said finally smiling i ran towards them and gave them a hug.

"Hey" I said pulling out of the hug. "Hey Nathan" I said hugging Colleen's boyfriend. "Hey soph." Oh no no no no no no no. It can't be. I turned around to see Zach standing next to Bella there hands interlocked. I don't care about that right now.

I felt a tear go down my cheek as we just stood there staring at eachother. "I'm so sorry." Zach croaked out obviously holding back tears. He engulfed me in a big hug as I started crying I felt tears go down my shoulder. "Sh-Sh Zach it's okay. I promise. This wasn't because of you. Okay?" I said finally pulling away.

"Okay." He said weakly.

"Can someone add me back to the groupchat please." I said picking up my phone. "Yeah I will." Blake said. "Oh yeah Blake how's Chloe?" I said looking up at him. "She's great. Why?" He said shocked or surprised.

"I'd love to meet her sometime." I smiled. I kept thinking in my head be nice be nice. "Yeah that'd be cool" Blake smiled back.

I felt a buzz
|groupchat|
*blake added Sophia to groupchat*

Weston- Sophia!!!

Sophia- Weston!!!

Kennedy- hey soph

Sophia- hey kenn where are you?

Kennedy- I'm still on vacation with lally and Kylie.

Sophia- oh yeah I forgot. Anyways where's Hunter?

Hunter- hi

Mario- she just almost murdered us.

*sophia added Colleen, Bella, Nathan, Zach*

Weston- why did she murder you?

Blake- because we wouldn't tell her where Hunter was....

Brandon- I feel bad now.

Kennedy- you should.

Sophia- yep so where is he?

Hunter- were in Melbourne

Sophia- why the hell are you in Melbourne?

Hunter- we were invited to magcon.

Sophia- ok

Hunter- your not mad?

Sophia- nope. I'd be mad if you actually cared now that I know you don't you couldn't mean less to me.

Hunter- I do care

Sophia- I'd like it if everyone who actually cared and decided to see me left the hospital room please.

Mario- why?

Sophia- is really like to be alone Zach you can stay if Bella is okay with that.

Bella- yeah that's fine

Nathan- feel better babe

Colleen- I love you Sebastian

(Inside joke)

Sophia- I love you too Henry.

Weston- I'm gonna pretend you didn't name yourselves after the names of Hunter and I's pp's.

Sophia- good idea.

|real life|
Every one just left the room and I'm just here with Zach. "Can you lay with me please." I asked Zach he said yes and got in to the bed with me.

"I'm sorry soph." He said. "Zach it's okay. I love you." I said falling asleep. "I love you too soph." I heard him say. I feel like he's my brother. He sure reminds me of him.

------------
Hey short chapter and it kinda sucked. But make sure to check out my other stories please ❤️
Kylie looks like this. Follow her kquinn2021  she'll be in the story more soon

 Follow her kquinn2021  she'll be in the story more soon

Lally looks like this. Follow her too LallyBrady
She'll also be in the story more soon

 Follow her too LallyBrady She'll also be in the story more soon

Bella looks like this follow her -alluringtiger

Colleen looks like this follow her 5Colleen04