13%

I've been out of the hospital for a while now. I haven't talked to anyone in the groupchat. All the boys I loved in there have girlfriends now and probably want nothing to do with me.

**
It's been about a month and no one has even spoken to me. Kennedy is with Brandon on tour. She used to call everday and tell me how it was going but that stopped a while back.

**
It's been two months and it's the same old thing. No one talks to me and I've been in my room forever. I see pictures of Jonas, Weston, Mario, and Blake all with there girlfriends on social media. Because some people tag me and make fun of me for it.

**
Ding* Ding**

Why does someone want to talk to me now.

*Kennedy has added you to a groupchat*

Kennedy- hey soph

Zach- SOPH!!

Carson- who the hell is soph?

Jonas- it's Sophia

Nataly-oh that girl

Blake- hey Sophia

Sophia- ...

Brandon- what's wrong with Sophia?

Hunter- yeah what's wrong?

Sophia- what's wrong? WHATS WRONG IS THAT YALL LEFT ME ALONE FOR ALMOST FOUR MONTHS f.ucking ALONE. WHEN ALL THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE LEAVE YOU. YOU CAN TELL ME WTF IS WRONG. Jonas it's great that you found Carson. Weston it's great you found Nataly I hope that she makes you happy... Brandon and Kennedy I'm very proud But after being left alone in my room for four months make me hate all of you.
**

I put my phone down and threw it across the room. They can't just come back in my life whenever they want to. God I hate them.

Ding* Ding**

**

After arguing with myself to look at it or not I did.
**

Kennedy- I'm sorry

Jonas-^

|all of them apologize|

Hunter- did anyone realize she didn't say she was happy for me or Blake

Chloe- I did

Lally- yep

Kylie- same here.

Blake- ^

Sophia- FINE Hunter I'm happy for you SO DAMN happy. Better now?

Hunter- yes

Blake- no why can't you be happy for me?

Sophia- I can't bring myself to do that Blake.

Blake- I'm sorry soph

Sophia- first off MY NAME IS SOPHIA to all of you.

Bella- hey soph just calm down

Sophia- WTF DID I JUST SAY

Zach- Sophia calm down

*sophia added jacob*

Jacob- hey soph!

Sophia- hey jacob!

Blake- WOW

Kennedy- that's rude Sophia.

Sophia- that's not rude. It's rude leaving your sister that takes care of you because your mom is always at work so you can be with your boyfriend for the rest of the year. It's rude leaving Someone that loves you. Just for fame. Just so you can forget about them even though they helped YOU through so much. ITS RUDE to call someone a whore when they're the exact opposite. That's fucking rude. ITS RUDE that Blake left me knowing that I would always love him. And then asking for forgiveness for all of you. That's RUDE!

Kennedy- whatever your just selfish.

Sophia- ACTUALLY YOU KNOW WHAT! I HATE YOU!

Kennedy- you don't mean that😞

Sophia- wanna bet.

Bella- we're sorry Sophia

Sophia- I'm not mad at you Bella, lally, Nataly, Carson, kylie, or even Chloe. You guys did nothing wrong.

Jacob- lally pm me

|pm between lally and jacob|

Lally- what's up

Jacob- I don't think we should tell them yet

Lally- yeah we shouldn't

Jacob- I love you babe

Lally- I love you too.

|Groupchat|

Weston- why are you mad at me.

Sophia- oh yeah I'm not I'm really only mad at ken, Hunter, and Blake.

Hunter- I'm not saying sorry again.

Sophia- you don't have too. Cuz we're not talking again.

*sophia left groupchat*

------------------------------
Finally I updated!!! Sorry I haven't in a while❤️ I've been working on my other stories go check them out please💙 love y'all!