19%

"KYLIE!" I screamed as she opened the door. I hugged her really tight and we fell to the ground. After a while I got up and helped her up. I giggled as I saw her and Mark staring at each other.

"Oh um.... Weston and Nataly are in the kitchen." Kylie said still looking at Mark. I winked at him and linked arms with my sister and pulling her to the kitchen.

"They so like each other." Kennedy giggled as did I. "Hey Ned." Kennedy said hugging Nataly. I just Stood there confused. "Ned is her nickname." Weston whispered in my ear. (Not in a sexual way.) I nodded.

**
"Is it okay if I invite Brandon over?" Kenn asked Kylie. "Does it look like i care?" Kylie asked playfully while sitting on marks lap. "OTP! OTP! OTP" Weston and Ned screamed while I laughed.

**
"Hey soph." I heard someone behind me. "Long time no see child." I said turning and hugging Brandon. "Hey guys this is Sarah." I heard someone say. I turned my head to see Hunter and a beautiful girl. I turned back around quickly not wanting to make eye contact.

She was way prettier than me. (In media)
"Hey Sophia." I heard his familiar voice say. I just stood up and walked away not even looking back. I thought I was gonna be ready to see him. I ran out the door only to bump into somebody.

"I'm sorry." The person said helping me up. "My day just keeps getting better and better." I said rolling my eyes at the perfect human in front of me; Blake.

"Sophia?" He asked looking at me. I nodded it's been over a year since I've last seen him I look different now.

Without hesitation he pulled me into a hug and I just let go. All of the emotion I was holding inside I just let out. I cried and cried. I tried to hold in as many sobs as I could only for them to come out louder.

Blake rubbed my back until I calmed down. When I finally did he pulled away and wiped my tears. "I missed you." He said looking in my eyes.

And in all honesty I missed him to. "I know." I said giggling a little bit only to let out a hiccup and Blake chuckled.

I looked down. "I missed you too." I said finally looking up at the person in front of me. I saw Blake leaning in and I felt myself leaning in to.
and it happened we kissed and I felt sparks. No. Not sparks. Fireworks.

"Blake?" We heard someone croak out. Oh shit.