17%

*one month later.

Here I am at the airport. Ready to go back to Texas. No one knows I'm going back not even my fans. I'm nervous to see them. I'm not even sure if I forgive Kennedy yet.

I decide to call Weston to see if they're still in Texas.
Normal- Sophia. Bold- Weston

Hey
Oh my god. Sophia?
Yeah. *I smiled even though he can't see me*
I miss you so much
I miss you too. Wesy
When are you coming home?
Um actually that's why I called I'm coming back today.
Sophia! That's great.
*i smiled again.* I was wondering can you bring me home from the airport?
Yeah what time are you gonna be there?

I explained to him the timing and stuff and he agreed to pick me up.

*skip plane ride*

I honestly don't see Weston anywhere. There was a tap on my shoulder and I turned quickly on my heel. "WESTON!" I screamed jumping on to him. "Hey" he smiled.

He put me down and I looked next to him to see a very pretty girl. "I'm Nataly" she smiles putting her hand out for me to shake. "Sophia." I said accepting her gesture.

Now I can see why Weston chose her she's close to perfect. We walked to Weston's moms car and we all got in the back. I must of dozed off because we had gotten there quickly.

"Thank you. I'll talk to you later, Weston. It was nice to see you Nataly." I said getting out of the car and they drove off. Here I am Infront of my child hood home.

I walk up the porch steps and get the key and unlock the door. It looks like someone's home. I open the door to see a sleeping Brandon on the couch. I smiled to myself.

I walked into the kitchen to see my sister crying on the counter. "What's wrong Ken?" She snapped her head towards me and smiled tears still pouring out. "SOPHIA!" she screamed jumping on me.

I have to forgive her she's my sister. I smiled and put her down. I wiped her tears. "Don't cry kenn." I smiled at her and she nodded smiling back. "soph?" I heard behind me I turned around.

"Hey -----" I started tearing up.

------------------------------
Cliffhanger 😏😉