23%

Nataly pov.
"Weston. I saw the way you were looking at her." I rolled my puffy red eyes. "I think we should break up." I said crying and walking away. from my now crying ex boyfriend.

Weston POV.
She just dumped me. It's all my fault.

Two months later

@//xxsophiaxx
I think I like him

@//randomuser
She thinks she likes you @blakegray

@//randomuser
She likes you @JosephBirlem

@//xxsophiaxx
Who wants the story?

Me
Please 👑
Me pleassee
Tweet it. 💙

@//xxsophiaxx
I was added to a groupchat.
Fell in love with someone that soon became taken then not then taken then not and became a jerk. (A/n she's not saying names but this is Zach)

@//xxsophiaxx
I slowly became depressed as I felt no one loved me. Only to be saved by someone I began to truly love. But the 'love of my life' or what I thought he was at the moment broke my heart. And my depression came stronger. (A/n she means Blake)

@//xxsophiaxx
So the jerk from the beginning and the one I loved both hated me. . On top of that One of my 'friends' that I cared for deeply. Hated me because it was my fault the jerk from the begging left. (A/n Ariel)

@//xxsophiaxx
I had feelings for someone who developed feelings for my sister. So I gave up on him. Just to make him and my sister Kennedy happy. His brother was there for me the whole way. Making me develop feelings for the brother.

@//xxsophiaxx
I felt. . . Saved. But soon something happened making me depressed again. And I was rushed to the hospital from losing to much blood. When I was there everyone was waiting for me. Even the jerk from the begging and the one i loved.

@//xxsophiaxx
But the brother and his brother weren't there either was my sister. And again I felt empty. Turns out they were in Melbourne on tour. Not even bothering to say goodbye.

@//xxsophiaxx
I was still in the hospital but I made everyone leave. And I let the jerk from the begging stay. He made me happy again. But I soon found out he was dating one of my friends. And my sister would rather be mean then there for me. I didn't want to stay where I was anymore. So i moved in with my friend from the uk.

@//xxsophiaxx
I changed my number and blocked them on all social medias. Only for my number to be leaked and I was added to another damn groupchat. When I had to move back to the U.S a year later shit went down.

@//xxsophiaxx
I saw 'the brother' with his new girlfriend. And broke down. Only to run in to the one I loved and to be kissed by him. Seconds later getting caught by his girlfriend I didn't know he had.
That slapped him right after.

@//xxsophiaxx
But if this didn't happen I wouldn't have found. The only people that actually care. 💓 if you're confused I trust the people from the story to identify themeselves. ❤️

@//JosephBirlem
The one who cares. 💙

@//bruhitszach
Jerk from the beginning. 😞

@//BlakeGray
The one she loved. . .

@//babyariel
The friend that hated her. I never did get to apologize.

@//BrandonRowland
The one that developed feelings for her sister.

@//HunterRowland
The brother. 😞 I didn't know she felt that way.

@//DuhitzKenn
Her sister. 😰

|twitter dm|
Unknown: I'm sorry they did that to you.

S: it's okay. It's not your fault 💓

Unknown: do you want to come over? We can watch movies and stuff ❤️

S: yeah I would love too. I'll be there in 20.

Unknown: okayy. I love you.

S: I love you too. Weston 💙

@//xxsophiaxx
Everything happened for a reason.

------------------
I think that's it loves ❤️ make sure to check out my other stories maybe I'll make a sequel to this. 💓👑 comment vote.