9%

Private message between Brandon and Sophia.
----------

Brandon- hey are you okay?

Sophia- I'm better.

Brandon- that's great! I was wondering if you would like to hang out with me and hunter?

Sophia- sure that should be fun! Can I bring my sister?

Brandon- you have a sister?

Sophia- yeah. She's around your age. Her name is Kennedy.

Brandon- yeah that's fine! See you at Starbucks?

Sophia- okay see you then.

|Sophias pov|
"Kennedy!" I screamed. I heard running and saw my little sister poke her head through the door. (Not literally 😂)

"Yeah?" She asked. "Get dressed were going to the Rowland's." I said getting off my bed. "You don't know the Rowland's." She rolled her eyes.
"Do you want to find out?" I said she nodded and ran to her room to get changed.

I got into the shower, blow dried, and straightened my hair.

I put on a cute outfit. (In media) and went downstairs to see my sister in a cute outfit aswell.

And she had her dark brown hair in a nice messy bun

"You look nice" I said walking out the door and she followed.

We walked to Starbucks and sat down. "What are we doing here?"  Kennedy said. "Waiting for the Rowland's." I rolled my eyes playfully. "What your stalking them now?" Kennedy laughed.

"No, they're actually my friends." I giggled. "Whatever you say. I'm getting a drink." She got up. "Get me a caramel frape" I called after her. She nodded.

Someone covered my eyes. I'm gonna die! "Guess who" they stated. I giggled I'm such and idiot. "Mm Hunter!" I said. I got up and hugged him. Me and him have gotten close since the whole Blake and Zach incident. I feel safe with him.

"Hey Brando" I said letting go of Hunter and hugging Brandon. I let go and they sat down Hunter next to me and Brandon across from me. My sister can back and looked shocked.
"That's the Ro-owl-land-ds" she said stuttering.

"Nice to meet you cutie!" Brandon said and stood up and hugged her. It was so adorable. Ahw!!

I felt something touch my hand and then grab it. I looked over to see mine and hunters hands interlocked. I smiled a little. I used to hate Hunter I thought he was a bad guy. But he's the exact opposite.

The rest of the day we just hung out until they had to go back.

"I told you I knew the Rowland's." I said to my sister. "Yeah, yeah." She rolled her eyes playfully. I just laughed. "So you and Brandon?" I winked. "He's great." She smiled. I smiled back going into my room.

"Goodnight little sis." I called to her. She said goodnight back. I shut my eyes when my phone buzzed.

|Groupchat|
Brandon- I'm adding her back.

Blake- ew why

Weston- cuz we all like her.

*brandon added Sophia*

Sophia- hi

Jonas- hey!

Hunter- hey

*Ariel left groupchat*

Sophia- why did she leave.

Weston- she blames you for Zach leaving.

Sophia- ofc she does. Hi Blake.

Blake- bye

Weston- can y'all just make up this is stressful.

Blake- this isn't my fault.

Sophia- whatever.

*sophia added Mario*

Mario- it's me Mario!

Weston- MARIO!!

Hunter- how do you know Mario Sophia?

Sophia- I have my ways😏

Blake- she probably likes him to.

Mario- I'm her cousin 😬

Sophia- 😷 talk to y'all later. Goodnight.

Hunter- goodnight princess

Blake- oh she has a new boyfriend again. Surprise surprise.