11%

I woke up in a white room all alone. I tried to sit up but I felt a strong pain in my legs. I pulled down the white cloth like blanket and lifted the hospital dress thing.

There was dried blood all over them. I went to touch them and quickly regretted it seeing similar scars on my arms.

Then I realize what had happened. And no ones here. I'm alone. It's like no matter how hard I try to get someone to love me they don't.

I'm never going to be good enough. All my flaws take over me and I am just a big, ugly, hoe. Just like Blake said.

The thought of Blake mad me super upset and I  started crying. All I remember is black.

|Groupchat| -- while she's in hospital.
*Brandon added Kennedy*

Hunter- Just tell her I love her.

Blake- I can't believe you're just gonna leave to go to magcon

(Blake wasn't part of it yet)

Weston- that's pretty selfish. She's in the hospital and you're just leaving not even saying goodbye. She loves you dude all of you are jerks.

Brandon- we don't exactly have a choice it's a once in a life time opportunity.

Weston- Brandon shut up it's not like they want you any way they'd be fine with just Hunter that's who they really want anyway. And you know that. So don't pull that "once in a life time" bs with me.

(A/N None of this is true no actual hate towards Brandon)

Mario- I'm mad at Hunter but I don't see how Blake thinks he's any better. I mean he called her a hoe and that's why we are in this whole mess. 

Blake- go to hell mario

Kennedy- what are you talking about who's in the hospital?

Weston- oh my god no one told her yet? 

Brandon- your sister... She attempted suicide.

Kennedy- AND NONE OF YOU THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING ME THIS!

Blake- I'm sorry when I found her at your house you weren't there and I didn't have your number.

Kennedy- SHUT UP BLAKE. JUST SHUT IT. ITS YOUR FAULT SHE DID THIS. SHE TOLD ME HOW MUCH SHE LOVED YOU. AND TOLD ME WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT HER. I don't remember the last time she was happy! Actually I do it's when she is with HUNTER. Oh and guess who's leaving... The only happiness she had left... HUNTER! fu.ck all of you.

Brandon- I'm sorry Kennedy.

Kennedy- it's not your fault. Ever since she started this whole groupchat everything went down hill. IM SORRY but Blake she loved you; she loves you. And now you're with Chloe. And Hunter you're just leaving.

Hunter- just someone tell her I love her.

Blake- if you loved her you wouldn't leave.

Hunter- and if you loved her you wouldn't call her a hoe.

Mario- that's true.

|mario's pov|

"Shivani, do you want to come see my cousin in the hospital with me?" I asked wrapping my arms around my beautiful girlfriend.

"Yeah let's go." She said kissing my cheek and grabbing her keys.

We walked out of the house and we were soon at the hospital. We walked in and she sat in the waiting room while I told the nurse at the desk "Sophia Jones."

"You can go see her." The nurse said telling me sophias room number and giving me a small smile. I thanked her and walked to her room with Shivani following.

"Hey Sophia." I said walking in her room.
"Hi Mario, Shivani"
She looked so pale and out of it. I felt so bad 

|Sophias pov|
Mario and Shivani walk into my room. Shivani and I get along well cause we're both bad a.ss. 😎

I was beginning to think that no one really was coming but now I feel slightly better. "So how did I get here." I said looking around. I still don't know who brought me here.

"Well Blake brought you here." Mario said quietly and looking down. Oh well that's a shocker I would have thought that he would've left me there.

"How long have I been here?" I said.
"About a week." Shivani piped in I nodded. "Blake refused to leave the whole time he stayed with you." Mario Said finally looking at me. I could see the tears in his eyes. "Hey come here Mario" he walked over and kneeled down next to the bed. "Listen I'm okay, okay?" I said wiping his tears.

"I know. I'm sorry." Mario said crying more. "Sh-Sh it's okay." I said hugging him. "I love you Mario." I said

"I love you too." He said hugging me back. Shivani came over and took my hand I looked up and she was about to cry I squeezed her and signaling everything was gonna be okay.

Then I thought back to what Mario said 'Blake refused to leave he stayed the whole time, he stayed with you'

'Why would Blake do that he hates me.' Then Blake walked in the room. "No I don't" he said. I must have said that out loud. Oops. Blake started to cry and I pulled all my strength to sit up.

I brought all of them on a group hug. Blake grabbed a hold of my hand and squeezed. Then i said "Where's Hunter?" They all looked at eachother and then back at me...

-------------------------
Hey guys! So I have a lot of other stories please read them! 😂 that self promo tho. Any way there are two more spots for girlfriends left so please pm me. If you want to! Luv ya!

Shivani looks like this please follow her simplyxs_

Kennedy looks like this! Follow her too princesskennn