Chapter 7

Day 1.

Stephanie told me she wanted to take me somewhere. We drove up to a small lake. She sat down in the grass and got a notebook and a pencil out of her bag. I only noticed she started to draw me when she asked me to face her. She showed me the drawing and never could I ever draw something so good as she did. She asked me to draw her, but since I suck at drawing I just drew a galaxy because it is just as fucking indescribably breathtaking as she is.

Day 2.

We exchanged phones and she texted me at 3:00 am saying that she couldn't sleep. I felt the happiest I've ever been in my life because she came to me when she was needing help somehow. We talked up to 4:30 am, when she finally fell asleep.

Day 3.

She sent me a picture of the dress she was going to wear to Bella's dress and she asked me if she could endanger her reputation by wearing it. I told her she could endanger the marriages or relationship of the men who would be there.

Day 4.

I talked to Aiden about how I thought I might have a small chance with her and he told me to grow some balls and not let her go like I did four years ago.

Day 5.

I was walking down the street when I saw the same same white gold bracelet I bought her a couple of years ago. I walked in the store and the salesman told me that it had a small diamond plucked to it. I didn't think twice before buying it, even though it cost me part of my savings. She's fucking worth it.

Day 6.

I saw her again but I didn't give her the bracelet. I'm waiting for the perfect moment to come.

Day 7.

We talked about everything except the past. The only thing that went through my mind was how fucking much I love that woman.

Day 8.

I saw Cameron. Stephanie made us shake hands and kept laughing at my face. Stupid douche. They have only been friends, that's all. He said that he was working as a chef in his dad's restaurant and I pretended I didn't listen but I am kind of grateful for him to have made her laugh throughout these years.

Day 9.

I met with Cameron accidentally and he asked me if I still loved her. I didn't answer and he started laughing at my face and saying that she still has the same effect on me after all these years. I guess that's the only thing that we'll ever agree on.

Day 10.

She didn't text me for the whole day because she said she was busy preparing for the wedding day after tomorrow.

Day 11.

I sent her some texts but she didn't answer any of them. The last text I sent her was at 11:12 and I wrote I never stopped loving her. I don't know if she saw them or not, but she didn't answer and I felt like a fucking for moron for writing that. I hope she didn't see them.

A/n: sorry for the late update guys! We see a little bit of history repeating itself, don't we? Final chapters of TYNK to come! ❤️ stay tuned for more. I love you guys. Jas, xx.