Chapter 9

SEXUAL CONTENT, READ AT OWN RISK!

LEXI'S POV: "You saved their relationship" Anthony said to me through the phone. "I'm glad" I replied with a smile. "They can't stop kissing on the couch, I don't like third wheeling" He said in a baby tone which made me giggle. "Do you want to come over then?" I asked. "I thought you will never asked, I'll be over in 20!"  I just giggled and said "see you then."  I quickly cleaned got changed out of my pyjamas into my tank top, tights and put on the oversized jersey that looks like a dress. I tied my hair up in a messy bun and decided to go without make up. If a guy can't love me without make up then I won't let him love me at all, so let's see what he thinks. I quickly cleaned up the lounge and made some popcorn for movies. Shortly after Anthony knocked on the door, "hello babe" I said before leaning in for a kiss. "You look really beautiful today" He said looking at me with a warm smile. I just blushed and he giggled. "Oh yum popcorn" He said as he dived onto my couch and grabbed a handful. "I'm not wearing any make up today" I told him as i sat down and he laid down with his head on my lap. "Good, you don't need it anyway" He said as he wrapped my hair around his finger. I looked right into his pure brown eyes, how could I end up with him? He's Anthony Ladao and he's mine? I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. "What are you thinking about babe?" Anthony said as he looked up into my eyes. "How lucky I am to have you" I replied with a smile. He leant in for a kiss and I gladly returned it. His kisses are addictive sometimes I feel like I can overdose on them. 

ANTHONY'S POV: "You know how you said that you are going to go through the same stuff as Sapphire, you know the whole Redheads situation?" I asked Lexi as i look up at her. "Yeah, what about it?" She questioned. "When should we announce our relationship?" I asked as I waited for her responce. "Whenever you want, I don't mind" She replied with a warm smile. I smiled back and hopped off of her sofa. "Do you have a laptop?"  I asked as an idea popped into my head. "Yeah in my room, why?" She asked with a cute confused look upon her face. "We are going to do a Twitcam" I asked before running off to her room. "This is going to be interesting" Lexi said as i walked back to the lounge. I tweeted Twitcam in 5 and then got the twitcam ready. "You ready?" I asked Lexi. "Guess I have to be" She answered. I turned on the Twitcam and noticed over a few thousand people already. "Hello everyone" I said to the viewers. Heaps of comments were coming in about who's the girl. "To answer your question this beautiful here is Lexi, she won the competition in Texas, she moved over here. This is the reason we are doing this Twitcam, Lexi is my girlfriend now. I hope you all can respect that and please do not give Lexi any hate, because if you are hating on her then you are hating on me" I turned to face Lexi and gave her a smile which she returned.  "Well are you going to say something?" I asked giggling. "I don't know what to say" She replied hiding behind my shoulder. "She's shy" I said to the viewers. "Well, i'm sorry but this Twitcam is coming to a end, short and sweet but yeah I trust you all will get the word out. Love you all and have a good day or night depending where you are. Bye." I said as Lexi and I waved to the laptop. 

LEXI'S POV: I hid behind Anthony because I just didn't want to read people's reaction, but it's good in a way that the word is out. People will just have to back off my man! I laughed at the thoughts which gained me a funny look from Anthony. "What are you thinking about?" Anthony asked. I just continued laughing. "I want to check my Twitter now" I said reaching over Anthony for the laptop. I logged in to notice a enormous gain in followers, heaps of interactions and mentions, "wow" I said stunned. "Well babe, you will have to get use to it" Anthony said as he cuddled into my shoulder. I logged off and chose some movies. I put in Lilo and Stitch. "Really, Lilo and Stitch?" Anthony asked. "Yup" I replied before cuddling into him grabbing the popcorn. "Ohana means family, family means no one gets left behind or forgotten" I said quotting the words. "I'm bored" Anthony said as he pouted. I just laughed and chucked popcorn at him. "Oh no your in for it now" The Anthony hit the bowl and all the popcorn went over me. "Your dead" I chased him around my house thaen cornered him in my room but he just turned around and threw my over his shoulder and jumped onto my bed. "So not fair" I said trying to wiggle out of his grip. "You love it" Anthony said climbing on top of me and leaning in for a kiss which i returned. The kiss became more heated as he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I let him have. I moved my hand down from his face and slowly crept up his top, he got the message and took it off. "Hello 6 pack" I said giggling as i caress it. "All for you baby" He replied as he kissed into my neck leaving sweet love bites making me moan slightly. I traced my fingers above his pants line with a smirk growing on my face, he's going to have all his clothes off before me and thats the way i like it. I quickly undone his button and unzip his fly as watch as he growed from above me. I ripped them off and threw them across the room and gently rub him threw his boxers. "Fuck Lexi" He said moaning. "You like that baby?" I asked seductively. "Fuck me already" He begged. I giggled and slid my hand down his boxers and took a hold of him slowly stroking him then wrapping my hand around gently pumping growing faster and harder by the minute. I rolled him over "I'm in control okay?" I asked looking at him giving him a sweet kiss moving slightly kissing him from his lips,down his toned abs and licked his all of his v line and back up again. "I don't do oral" I said inbetween kisses. He just nodded then pulled me in for an aggressive kiss, he's fighting for dominance and I can't let him win. He lifted up my shirt only breaking the kiss to take it off, he felt along my bra line and unclipped it letting it fall to the floor. I moaned at his quick action as he squeeze my nipples and sucked them. "Anthony" I moaned. "I love it when you moaned my name" He said seductively. "I need you" I begged as  I slipped out of my knickers. "How do you want it baby?" He asked rubbing it against me. "Hard and fast" I begged. I gasp when he entered.

------------xo-------------

Hmm well they definitely took advantage of being alone together aye? (; hehehe. It will only get cuter from now on! Sorry that the chapter is really short I will make the next one extra long (: