Ten

"Macey.." He chuckles as I make the movement.

I don't reply, I just kiss his jaw softly, not stopping until he throws his head back against the seat.

I grin and move my lips down to his neck, sucking and making circles on his skin with my tongue. I hear moans coming from Namjoon's mouth as I make contact with his skin.

All of sudden he's picking me up out of the car and throwing me into the backseat instead. He lies down on top of me, his hands wandering everywhere. He pulls off my big coat as well and my beanie.

He pulls on a handful of my hair, closing his lips around my neck. He bites down hard, making the marks on my skin that I love the look and feel of so much.

"Namjoooon ahh" I moan as he paints my neck with blue and purple bruises.

My mind drifts to the words that Jimin had said earlier.

"He loves it when you bite his neck, when you moan loudly for him, dripping his name off your tongue"

"Jimin.." I whisper, thinking again about what happened earlier.

As I say it I realise how it would seem to Namjoon.

He pulls himself off of me, looking at me with angry eyes.

"What did you say?" He yells.

My face goes red with embarrassment.

"Jimin was telling me earlier.. That you tell him everything.. Including our sex life" I say.

Namjoon's anger seems to subside but he still seems agitated.

"Uh I guess I'm sorry it just came out one time, I didn't expect him to say anything to you.." He replies back.

"Yeah.. Neither did I" I say averting his eyes.

"Wait, when did he tell you?" He asks me.

"When you were in the shower, why?" I reply.

"Because when I was getting changed in my room Yoongi came in saying Jimin left in a huff after talking with you and almost shattered the glass in the door from slamming it so hard" Namjoon tells me.

I awkwardly laugh like I do when I get nervous, not really wanting to bring up that Jimin tryed kissing me.

"Was he angry at you?" He asked.

"Nah, I think I just was looking at something on his phone" I lie through gritted teeth. The last thing I wanted to do was lie to him, but I didn't want him finding out and beating Jimin up. Even though I don't agree with how Jimin approached me I still cared about him as a friend and didn't want to see him on the other end of Namjoon's angry side.

"Hmm, okay" Namjoon says as he gets back into the drivers seat, starting up the car to head back home.