Twenty Seven

Namjoon Pov

I step through into the hallway of Macey's new townhouse, admiring the clean white walls which have different types of art pieces hung on them. Macey leads me through to her lounge, sitting me down in front of a lit fireplace. 

"Wait here" She tells me as she walks out of the room.

Within a few minutes she's back in the room.

"Close your eyes" She says, a grin on her face yet tears forming in her eyes.

I closed them, and I can here her and another persons feet shuffling across the carpet towards me.

"Okay, open them" Macey says. I open my eyes to meet the face of a beautiful little girl smiling at me. She reaches a hand out to touch my cheek, my face in shock.

"Appa?" She says looking at me and then to Macey.

"Yes hunny, Daddy's back now" Macey says, tears trickling down her face. Soon enough the little girl is jumping into my lap, hugging me tightly.

"I'm Nari!" She says pulling out of the hug to face me again.

"It's good to finally meet you baby" I say hugging her again, this time tears falling down my own cheeks.

Macey moves over to hug the two of us, us crying over our beautiful child. We can finally be a family.

I look at the girls who mean the most to me, finally glad to be back in their life for the better.

Everything can be good again.