Fourteen

Namjoon pushes me to the side as he enters my apartment.

"Was he here?!" He yells.

"Yes.. We were just chilling out" I lie to him.

"Stop lying Macey!" He yells.

"I'm not"

"So you're saying that everything Yoongi told me when I got home was a lie!?!" He yells again.

"What did he tell you?" I ask nervously.

"That Jimins fucking mood swings are because of you? That Yoongi thinks Jimin likes you? THAT JIMIN WAS ON HIS WAY HERE!?!" He basically screams.

He picks up a glass that was sitting on the coffee table and chucks it against the wall, glass shattering everywhere.

"Namjoon stop! It's not what it looks like" I begin to cry.

"What is it then huh? Or are you just lying to cover up your tracks?" Namjoon yells once more.

"He likes me okay! He tried kissing me in your room and I pushed him away. He kept asking to explain and that he was sorry and he came here to do that. Nothing happened he left because he started yelling when I told him I didn't feel the same way!" I cry.

"How can I believe you? Why the fuck did you let him in here? Why didn't you tell me this earlier?"

"Because I knew you'd act like this" I continue to cry.

"Stop crying!" He angrily whispers. He starts pacing.

"Macey, why do you make me like this.." He whispers.

He looks at my tear stained checks and runs over to me, pulling me into his arms.

I fall into him and sob into his shirt.

"I'm so sorry, I just don't want anyone let alone Jimin try and take you away from me" he whispers.

I look up to see a tear rolling down his cheek.

"Don't you cry Joonie" I sob as I wipe the tear away.

He chuckles softly as he pulls my head back down onto his chest.

"Please don't lie in the future. And let me know if Jimin keeps acting like this" he whispers into my ear.

I nod as his hand lifts my chin up, crashing his lips against mine.

"I have a lot of apoligising to do, don't I" he mumbles through our kisses.

"Mm, so do I" I mumble back, letting the love of my life melt my heart away.