Twenty Three

Namjoon Pov

As I barge through the front door of the apartment Yoongi jumps in front of me. 

"Namjoon stop right there or I'm calling the police!" He says to me, a pleading look in his eyes.

"Move out my fucking way Min Yoongi" I growl as I push past him.

"Park Jimin!" I yell, fury taking over my whole body, any sense of rationality escaping from my mind.

It all happens fast. Throwing Jimin to the floor, punching him over and over and over again. Me being thrown to the wall and being pinned by Jungkook and Tae as Yoongi looks over Jimin. The police and ambulance people taking Jimin away. The police interview all of the boys getting the story. They told me for now I have a warning, until they know whether or not Jimin is going to press charges.

As the emergency services leave, it's just me and the boys left. The room is silent, breathing and awkward stares being exchanged with one another. Taehyung speaks up first, his voice low and shaken.

"Nam.. This doesn't look good" He says, his eyes on the floor.

"I know.." I whisper, a sharp feeling of fear shooting through my body. 

"You and Jimin used to be so close, and all of this is over his feelings for Macey.. Joon, the police said about a possibility of Jimin pressing charges. That mean's going to jail, that means no more Bangtan. You do realise how big of an impact this has on all of us"? Yoongi pipes up. I look into his eyes. The amount of hurt and pain in his eyes is something I never wished to put into my best friends. 

Tears start to fall out of my eyes as the realisation of my actions become too much for me to handle.

"I'm so sorry-" I manage to choke out, before all of the boys are pulling me into a group hug. The tears flow and flow, and I can feel my heart tightening from guilt and pain I hold within me.