VI

Lia's POV

I had spent four hours thinking about Hunter. I couldn't stop thinking about all the possibilities that could happen after he joined our inner circle. Cole had dropped by last night like what Summer had told me. He informed us out of no where that Hunter will be joining our group and he could be trusted. Deep down I knew Hunter wouldn't harm us because he had no reason to. What got me all worked up was the reason why Hunter joined our group. I was agitated when Cole told me about Hunter's intention of going against all of our parents. He said Hunter was willing to help us because he wanted revenge for himself, but he didn't go into the detail for the reason why. I knew letting Hunter helps us would mean our life will be once against at risk. Our parents were powerful people that we shouldn't fuck with, but Hunter and Cole were willing to take the chance.

It was six o'clock in the morning when I finally able to drift into sleep. It didn't last long though, I was quickly woken up by a disturbed snoring sound next to my ear. I groaned while rolling over to the other side of the bed and tiredly opened my eyes.

Justin was sleeping like a baby next to me with one hand swung over my waist. I rolled my eyes at the familiar site. He really need to stop sleep walking over to my room if he wants a girlfriend. I sighed and attempted to remove his heavy hand off. Justin groaned and hugged me toward his chest and placed his chin over my head.

"Justin let me go!" I said frustratedly and hit his chest.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled and kissed the top of my head. I rolled my eyes, like that will work for me. I hit him harder and he let out a moan. "Why are you so violence in the morning?"

"Justin you need to stop sleep walking over to my room." I sighed.

"Why? It's so warm in here and this is a way that I could show my affection to my little sis." Justin mumbled and hugged me tighter.

"I'll kick your balls." I threatened and Justin slowly let go. I exhaled in relieve and sat up from my bed. Justin was still on it, rolling around and hugging my blanket. "Get up Justin!"

"Jesus are you always this demanding in the morning too?" Justin groaned and dreadfully sat up. He opened his eyes and yawned loudly. He then grabbed my white blanket and sniffed it. "You smell like Vanilla."

"That was random." I commented and he grinned. At that moment I noticed something suspicious about my brother. He looked tired with the eye bags under his eyes. I sat back down on the bed and scooted closer to him. "What's wrong?"

"Why do you assume there's something wrong with me?" Justin raised his eyebrows and I shrugged my shoulders.

"We're twin Justin, I can feel it when you're not okay. I know all of yours 'I hate my life' symptoms." Justin crossed his arms and and looked at me skeptically. "Don't believe me? Fine I'll prove it." Now my brother was looking at me with amused eyes. "If the problems are minor, you gonna be like now, pretending to be all fine and shit but it aint fooling anyone because the whole gang know you like the back of our hands. Second, when the problems are major you gonna blow up and smash anything that is in your eyesights. And lastly, when you hit depression I guarantee the first thing you'll do is pack up and leave the house then proceed to do something stupid."

"It's creepy how much you understand me. It's almost like you are living inside my head." Justin chuckled. I crossed my arms and raised my eyebrows expectantly. "Like you said the problem is not major so I can deal with it by myself."

"Are you sure?" I gave him a concerned look and Justin nodded his head. I sighed and decided to let the topic slide as it seemed like my brother really didn't want to talk about it.